Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
Does any1 know/remember what quest u need to do before u can make the wither? i am on the last island in the overworld and 3rd in nether, but i am trying to make a beacon
(also last in nether)
: p

Reactions: TrueMike
D

Deleted member 489420

actually there are 4 island on the nether not 3, so keep completing main quest, unlock 4 isle and then at some point u will get quest unlocking wither boss

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
?
so 1st is pigman colony, 2nd is magma grave field, 3rd is nether fortress(the one i am on), and what is 4th?
The 4th and last island is called “blaze spawner”

D

Deleted member 489420

Oh anyway there are 4 islands i dont remember the names

Aug 11, 2020
I’m on one of the last quests in the 4th nether island.Unfortunately I don’t think beacons work and it’s a quest to create a wither and defeat it the last quest of the nether is spawn 5 withers plus kill all the nether mobs 500 times although for bedrock players I believe 2 of the main quests Crystalline Architecture and Alchemist you can’t do so it doesn’t allow you to get the final quest

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m on one of the last quests in the 4th nether island.Unfortunately I don’t think beacons work and it’s a quest to create a wither and defeat it the last quest of the nether is spawn 5 withers plus kill all the nether mobs 500 times although for bedrock players I believe 2 of the main quests Crystalline Architecture and Alchemist you can’t do so it doesn’t allow you to get the final quest
Beacons work on Java not sure about bedrock. Pretty sure you need to kill 1 a 5 withers. From the moment you can kill/spawn the withers you can make beacons. There is no quest to make a beacon so no need to wait for a quest.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom