Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus_S

Feb 1, 2021
I am at the 75.000 glowstone quest right now and decided to build a witch farm. At the moment I´m using only the 4 spawners we get normally.
But after waiting for two hours I only got less than 500 glowstone. With that rate it would take even with 10 witch spawners days until this quest is done.
In the forum I read things like:
“use witches spawner to skip that owful quest for example i using withches did 75k in 6 hours fully afk :)”
“u can also do it with witch farm in nether and finish this quest in 5 hours fully afk”
I don´t think that these people bought 100 witch spawners...
So what I´m asking is how much glowstone should I get using a witch dropper? How much glowstone did you get with how many spawners? Is there something I could have done wrong setting up this farm?

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Not sure, can you post a screen shot of your farm?

I have 5 witch spawners and got through the 10k glowstone quest with about 10 hours of AFK time. Couple things that could be at play:
  1. Not enough spawnable space
  2. Your hopper collection area below isn't large enough and you're missing drops

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
but they cost a 100mil and theres no way im getting 100m from the afk pig farm for one measly spawner
100 million is a lot but completely doable with a proper pig farm. I haven't even put a lot of effort into mine yet and I easily earned several million with minimal AFK time. Reinvest the money you initially earn for more pig spawners. Make sure you add the lava blade to get cooked pork which sells for 300 instead of 200 for raw.

The investment in time for things like a proper pig farm will save you hours and hours on other tasks and quests later in the game.

This is what I love about this game. People who work smarter (not harder) are rewarded.

I've created hours of video content on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!