Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagTheEagle

Apr 17, 2022
I have an idea for a new RPG event that could happen during Winter 2022 event!
Once the update goes live, entire lobby will be covered in snow, and magic will happen! Somewhere in the lobby, Santa Clause will be waiting for your help on gathering lost gifts for Christmas! You have to find 4 lost gifts.
First gift is located in deep mines, that are now covered in blood. Use your pickaxe, and find the gift that’s hidden in one of the shiny blocks!
To get the second gift, you have to pass through horde of zombies, skeletons, etc. For reaching the end, you shall get the prize.
Third gift is a lot trickier than you think! To find it, you have to play SkyWars Solo, and play on a new Winter 2022 map! Once you found a gift, just press on it, and it will be in your bag!
The final gift, however, is located deep in Polar Mountains of CubeCraft Games server. Large Yeti is securing the gift, and he plans on ruining entire Christmas! Gather a team of 4 people, and stop his evil plans: beat hostile mobs, pass through winter parkour and defeat The Evil Yeti! However, it’s not over yet, Polar Mountain is about to collapse, make your way out of it, and ride on Santa’s sleigh, while carrying all 4 gifts! Deliver them to Santa, and you shall get free Christmas rewards!
I hope this idea gets added into CubeCraft Games! Thanks for reading this!
-MagTheEagle

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom