Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Anthousa

Apr 28, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey cubecrafters!

There is a gamemode-vote option in wing rush for the obsidian rank (The hoop mode) and i really like that gamemode and so do more of the WingRush players (if they ever played it). But there is littery (almost) never someone with an obsidian rank in the game. So my suggestion is (I don't know if it is possible) to set the vote option for diamond ranks or higher.

I like to hear all of your opinions!

Kind regarts,

Anthousa

Anthousa

Apr 28, 2017
The Netherlands
In my opinion, Emerald rank and Obsidian rank need more difference between each other so I would not like to change this.
Those who want to vote in Wing Rush, can buy an Obsidian rank.;)

Yes that is true, I totaly understand that.
But the problem is that I never see a obsidian rank in wingrush. and i have allready a diamond rank and it is not that everyone has the money to buy a so expensive rank for only 1 (or few) games,

But don't forget. It is just a suggestion cause I think there are some WingRush players who agree with me ;)

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I like the way it is setup in that the higher the rank, the more games you can vote in. For example, dia can vote in spleef, paintball, line dash; em can vote in those games plus barn brawl; and obi can vote in all games. I actually wish it was the other way round in that wing rush was swapped for spleef in the rank voting privileges for arcade games. But I'm biased because I play spleef more than the other games :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yes because someone pays for an obby rank so they can vote for one of their favourite games...
now we'll change the rank to diamond and basically scam the heck out of the people who payed 139 Great British Pounds for it
oh and there are no refunds
yeah I think that is not a good idea
The problem is that wing rush isn't a popular game. The game is rarely full when it starts.
I call Fake News

Last edited:

Some1Crazy

Apr 9, 2017
I personally don't think this would be the best decision. Obsidian rank only has a few more perks than emerald does for how much more expensive it is. I think that its good that there's actually a popular game now where only the obsidian ranks can vote for the different modes.

Anthousa

Apr 28, 2017
The Netherlands
I personally don't think this would be the best decision. Obsidian rank only has a few more perks than emerald does for how much more expensive it is. I think that its good that there's actually a popular game now where only the obsidian ranks can vote for the different modes.
The problem is that wing rush isn't a popular game. The game is rarely full when it starts.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom