• Yes but instead... (comment answer)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
What's a win perk?
A win perk can be a cool perk for winning a game like a win effect but more interactable, like the lobby bat launcher as a cool celebration

How do you get them?
There can be two ways i've come up with, It could be obtained by using points (java) or a new currency win count, the higher your win count on one game the better and cooler perks you can get!

How will it work?
It could work like this, your loot menu you can enable the win perks you have and see how much wins for other ones! when you win a game and it clears your inventory you can get the win perk item and have time to mess around with it

Thanks for reading my suggestion, feel free to criticise or clarify things about my suggestion :D

D

Deleted member 554749

Hmm interesting idea already implemented on other servers. If I’m being honest, I love the bling, however, lobbies would crash more frequently and lag would increase.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
You mean a gadget you can use after winning a game? I like that :). Also like the idea that you get them after a number of wins rather than in cubelets or for points.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom