Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
First Off I Just Want To Say That I Love The Egg Wars Map Updates, But Is There Too Many New Maps Coming Out? The More Maps That Come Out The Harder It Will Be For A Game To Fill Up Especially On 1.8 Because Its Not As Popular As 1.12! Also They Keep Updating Egg Wars Even Though they Could Easily Update There Other Minigames! Also Yes I Know They Did A Mineaware Update, But For Example When Was The Last Update Of Tower Defence Or Survival Games? If Your Never Gonna Update The Games Then Why Are They Even There? All Im trying To Come To Here Is That I Think There Could Be More Updates For The Other Mini games And Not Just egg Wars!

Reactions: ToastO_O
F

Facelurite

To the builders , please continue to uodate eggwars maps , te game becomes quite enjoyable

As for the thread , 1.8 maps are not getting filled because 1.8 is dying. Clearly it has nothing to do with maps because we have signboards that allow only a few maps to get filled up every time.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
To the builders , please continue to uodate eggwars maps , te game becomes quite enjoyable

As for the thread , 1.8 maps are not getting filled because 1.8 is dying. Clearly it has nothing to do with maps because we have signboards that allow only a few maps to get filled up every time.
Yes Ik But Why Do They Even Have 1.8 Still If Its Dying xD

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Yes Ik But Why Do They Even Have 1.8 Still If Its Dying xD
Because there is still a few people who still enjoy it. However, CCG is more into MC updates so it will stick with the most recent updates (I think), and I don't think there is anything bad about it at all. :)

Also, just an advice. It would be nice if you didn't Make Each Word Capitalized. It is really annoying to me and some other people.

Reactions: SavFun

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
Eggwars has more updates because it's the most famous game on the server. Cubecraft is known for its 1.9, I think they should drop 1.8 all together..

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Because there is still a few people who still enjoy it. However, CCG is more into MC updates so it will stick with the most recent updates (I think), and I don't think there is anything bad about it at all. :)

Also, just an advice. It would be nice if you didn't Make Each Word Capitalized. It is really annoying to me and some other people.
this is a valid point, i personally would love to see a update on tower defense, or see the mini games not played taken out and replaced with something that would get played 1.9 pvp Factions anyone???? that would be intriguing to say the least

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017

All the 1.8 pvpers play on other servers (hypixel) and cubecraft is known for 1.9

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Critly's profile.
Heya my old friend!:D How have you been? ^-^
Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
EVA

happy birthday :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom