Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Skyblock cubecraft staffs most disliked if not most hated gamemode to update always taking a while just for a small bug fix and plus we have already seen as a community that cubecraft can update skyblock to 1.14 proven with the magic and mayhem even but cubecraft refuse instead us skyblock players suffer on one version witch slowly get to more better version but does it really matter when you see the last big cubecraft skyblock update was when the game released to bedrock like that is how much cubecraft don’t care about skyblock and there are two suggestions to what cubecraft should do with skyblock.

Remove the game so cubecraft can be less laggy

Or just update the game seriously isn’t hard.

Now even thought I know this thread is going to be big at least I will start the #ccskyblockupdatenow trend and even thought I know no one will care about it well at least care about the fact that skyblock on bedrock doesn’t have statistics.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Just going to point out that Magic & Mayhem was a new game at the time, and that's probably why players were required to use 1.14 or above. As pointed out above, this was solely for the resource pack - not the code.

I love Skyblock and played it a lot last year! Manually mined each and every island, and I'm now on my way to completing all quests. But updating the game to a higher version probably isn't easy. Regardless, it's not only Skyblock that is stuck on an old version. All games are.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Just going to point out that Magic & Mayhem was a new game at the time, and that's probably why players were required to use 1.14 or above. As pointed out above, this was solely for the resource pack - not the code.

I love Skyblock and played it a lot last year! Manually mined each and every island, and I'm now on my way to completing all quests. But updating the game to a higher version probably isn't easy. Regardless, it's not only Skyblock that is stuck on an old version. All games are.
No but the difference is. Is that skyblock should be on the latest version.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Skyblock is most likely the hardest game to update, What if peoples worlds are deleted? It a consistent hard thing to update unlike any other game

Also I agree Cube should update skyblock no update in around a year is crazy

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Skyblock cubecraft staffs most disliked if not most hated gamemode to update always taking a while just for a small bug fix and plus we have already seen as a community that cubecraft can update skyblock to 1.14 proven with the magic and mayhem even but cubecraft refuse instead us skyblock players suffer on one version witch slowly get to more better version but does it really matter when you see the last big cubecraft skyblock update was when the game released to bedrock like that is how much cubecraft don’t care about skyblock and there are two suggestions to what cubecraft should do with skyblock.

Now even thought I know this thread is going to be big at least I will start the #ccskyblockupdatenow trend and even thought I know no one will care about it well at least care about the fact that skyblock on bedrock doesn’t have statistics.

Skyblock is my favourite game on the server and I would love to see a major update like The End. There have been a couple of small changes over the past year, and Skyblock statistics were actually added to Bedrock last month.

The problem is the Cubecraft server is in 1.12 so they can't just update Skyblock to 1.14, they would have to update the entire server too.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Updating the game isn't Easy when they have much bigger and Better updates to focus on (Winter update)

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Updating the game isn't Easy when they have much bigger and Better updates to focus on (Winter update)
Like what better updates other than cubecraft custom servers on bedrock I don't think any other gamemodes except skyblock need an update and I would be would be disappointed if there was a skywars update.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
And I get the versions you guys say that it's hard to update version and I understand but now that isn't a excuse for no skyblock update and obviously magic and mayhem has also proved that custom assets can be used in skyblock to make the game more advance.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Like what better updates other than cubecraft custom servers on bedrock I don't think any other gamemodes except skyblock need an update and I would be would be disappointed if there was a skywars update.
Whole New gamemodes that People have been requesting such as Wing rush or Other gamemodes it's not just updating other games.
And games Like survival games need a bigger update and bug fixes like skyblock to revive the game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom