Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should 'wow' count positive to your reaction score?

• Yes!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey guys!

I noticed a while ago 'wow', 'sad' and 'angry' count as negative for your reaction score. Meaning that if someone reacts with one of those three your reaction score goes down. I think this is good for the 'sad' and 'angry' reactions as they're often used to show you don't agree with someone, however the 'wow' reaction is used more to react surprised which doesn't have to be in a negative way. For instance to a surprisingly good map submission or an unexpected thing someone says on a profile post. It seems pretty unfair that it counts negative for your reaction score.

Do you agree with me? Let me know your opinions below!

Edit: After recieving a few "Wow" reactions on this thread my reaction score still went up. Guess they have already implemented it? Still the "Wow" reactions I recieved earlier count as negative tho.

Last edited:

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I agree, from what I have seen it is not usually used in a negative way, so it doesn't make sense to me that would result in a negative reaction score.

Also, I hope you realise that everyone is going to react with "wow" on your post xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom