Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MaxJoker

Aug 19, 2015
Medellin - Colombia
www.youtube.com
I do not see grace to this section, in the end they have never paid attention to what their users think of their network.

They do not believe? Simple examples of why they went from 20,000 to only 2,000

I know they will erase this publication, but it is all that I think and maybe they can pay attention to this, but I know that it will be like all the others, lost of time and words.

1. I can not say why they did it, but if it was for their partner with Mojang and the ambition of the money to place the network in 1.9 when all those who played were in 1.8 it was a bad decision, the first thing I thought was my bad money inverted in the range that are not cheap at all, that's when I stopped playing for +5 hours every day to play as maximum 30 minutes in several days, that's where I went to play their competition, I do not know if right now can be called "competition"

2. Without anticheat, it is incredible that so many years have passed and I can assure you that in 2015 there were fewer players with hacks than now, if that Sentinel guy does it right once and for all.

3. SkyWars and Team SkyWars had better chests before, now they are simply more balanced, but they do not give fights as intense as before, which is why it is something simpler and ugly.

I will not waste any more time, I know that in any case they will not pay attention to it and they will end up playing it because they know it's true, but if before the cubecraft team had paid attention to all the recommendations I'm sure they had many more players than that someday they managed to have. Luck with your network, played minecraft for your server, but since it began to decline, stop doing it.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
I do not see grace to this section, in the end they have never paid attention to what their users think of their network.

I know they will erase this publication, but it is all that I think and maybe they can pay attention to this, but I know that it will be like all the others, lost of time and words.

1. I can not say why they did it, but if it was for their partner with Mojang and the ambition of the money to place the network in 1.9 when all those who played were in 1.8 it was a bad decision, the first thing I thought was my bad money inverted in the range that are not cheap at all, that's when I stopped playing for +5 hours every day to play as maximum 30 minutes in several days, that's where I went to play their competition, I do not know if right now can be called "competition"

2. Without anticheat, it is incredible that so many years have passed and I can assure you that in 2015 there were fewer players with hacks than now, if that Sentinel guy does it right once and for all.

3. SkyWars and Team SkyWars had better chests before, now they are simply more balanced, but they do not give fights as intense as before, which is why it is something simpler and ugly.

I will not waste any more time, I know that in any case they will not pay attention to it and they will end up playing it because they know it's true, but if before the cubecraft team had paid attention to all the recommendations I'm sure they had many more players than that someday they managed to have. Luck with your network, played minecraft for your server, but since it began to decline, stop doing it.

Hello! Each user is free to write any doubt that he remembers that the staff does the most work possible so that the server stays stable is not easy and requires a lot of time. On any server there will be players who use illegal clients, remember that like the server contains an Anti-cheat that likewise does its work so far has banned more than 900,000 players. Each user is free to write his suggestion and like Give your point of view, remember that as the staff does as much as possible to make Cubecraft a better place for the community.

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
You are right. If CubeCraft has now less player than ever it must have a reason, and that's the bad management. Actually, they are working on some improvements, like making sentinel a good anti hack. The truth is that now there are more hackers than ever, and their hacks are better than ever too, since they can fly and do almost everything they want to.

The report section is a quite slow, maybe because there aren't too many moderators reading the reports but sometimes my reports take 1 or 2 days to be read and that's a lot of time for the hackers or toxic people to keep doing their illegal stuff.

Also changing to 1.9+ made a lot of CubeCraft players leave the server (some of them probably minecraft as they only used to play MineCraft), also lot of youtubers stopped playing here. Now they try to fix it creating 1.8 lucky blocks, 1.8 block wars when now the people that play CubeCraft are 1.9+ players as it has been a 1.9+ server for so long (only a few people play this version lol). Only 1.8 Eggwars and Skywars are played in this version, because they were the only gamemodes that have been remaining in 1.8 almost since CubeCraft changed to 1.9+

Also administrators pay less attention to 1.8 FFA since we just have 1 server while classic 1.9 FFA has 2 servers and Overpowered has like 5 or 6 servers.

It seems like CubeCraft wants to kill 1.8 and 1.8 players, but they don't know 1.8 players were the ones that made CubeCraft famous.
All gamemodes are a bit dead, and that's such a pity. But that's not players' fault at all.

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
They don't look at suggestions? They don't implement them? I recommend you take a look at these pages:
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/?prefix_id=3
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/?prefix_id=2
Yes, the player count has dropped. It's dropped for every server. Minecraft as a whole has lost a lot of players which of course, makes the servers lose players. There's not much they can do about that. No server can keep players forever.

They're keeping up to date with updates. They're not rushing into them, they're making some of the games 1.8 compatible. Sooner or later they're going to have to update entirely though. I doubt they're going to stay on 1.8 forever with so much content coming out. Ranks cost money, yes; you don't have to buy them though. What competition are you talking about by the way? Insomnia?

I almost never see anyone cheating. Sentinel usually gets rid of them really fast. If you, you can always report it at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report ;)

I don't really play SkyWars too often but I play it enough to know that having actual balance for all the chests is much better than being rushed by someone or getting caught in a fight without much gear. It's a lot more fun to last longer than 30 seconds. It's also a lot fairer.

MaxJoker

Aug 19, 2015
Medellin - Colombia
www.youtube.com
I'll just tell you something, an anticheat does not last 3 years to be finished and can not even be called anticheat, because there are more players with hacks playing than banned, it is clearly known that there is 1 domina server and everything for its good administration and because everything they do it correctly, I do not know if you have played a lot in this network, but in 2015 it reached 20,000 and now it does not even reach half, whereas when that competed with the competition, today it has three times as many players as the maximum amount online that cubecraft had in 2015, plus do you think what they implement is right? By God, are modalities that are not played and things that were not asked by many people, have created threads where many people have supported and no case have done, maybe you like cubecraft like this today, but if the You would have known in 2015 you would be like me.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)

Sometimes, listening to players is a bad idea, sometimes the best ideas have long term negative effects that the original creator of the suggestion never thought about.
We do listen to the community, as you can see here there are multiple community suggestions that have been integrated to cubecraft:
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/?prefix_id=2
Here you can see a list of suggestions the staff team has escalated to managements attention
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/?prefix_id=3
Here you have a thread to post any suggestions we may have missed where the last comment is older than 2 weeks.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/suggestions-compilation.201864/

As for balanced chests, the difference in loot was extreme, there were situations were your neighbour would get a diamond sword and diamond chestplate, and you would get leather boots.
It was still fun, but when imbalances like that happened it was no longer fun.
What put me off skywars was when they started catering to a more specific audience, maps with large amounts of void where removed (That Stars/Observatory map for example)
Projectiles were removed, it was no longer fun for me, I couldn't make traps as people would rush too fast, getting to mid was too easy and everytime I did there would be a massive brawl...
It killed the game for me.
Eggwars is a staple game on cubecraft and one of the reasons I stay, I love that game, along with lucky islands.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom