Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
So I've already complained about this at another thread, but I wanted to make my own thread about it.
This looks similar to the thread I talked about, but this is about teammode.

I've you want to check out the ''whole'' story, check that thread out..
But if you're lazy, here's a short version:

I was playing speed eggwars, I joined a map, and I didn't get a teammate..
It wasn't even a team where it's 2v2v2v2 ect. it were teams of 5..
I had to play against a team of 5... (I lost..)
Then again, I joined a new map.. Again a map with a team of 5.
5v5v2.. I was in the team with 2 players.. And guess what? My teammate left!
Then I tried playing a 2 player map.. My teammate died instantly (This isn't in the story at the thread ''sad'')
And again, a 5v5v2.. And again.. My teammate left...

Now I'm not getting mad that fast.. (Lately...)
But when I try and play a normal game of eggwars, and I got put into a team, where I don't have a teammate, or just one teammate (who left afther the games started for 10 seconds, not even kidding..) I'm getting pretty salty..

Why does the timer even start when it will be a 1v2/1v3/1v4/1v5..?
Then it'll NOT a fair game.. far from that..
A 1v2 or a 1v3, sure. That'll be possible.. But a 1v4/1v5?
I'm not a legend, god.. I'm not even close to being good. How am I supposed to win? Or even get kills..

In arcade or Archer Assault, the game doesn't even start when there is one team with, for example, 5v3.
Why? Because it's unfair.. I agree.. But 1v5 is OK? Why is this a thing?!

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I agree that they should add something similair like Tower Defence and Archer Assault has. It's kind of sad when I see people all alone in one team who eventually just leave.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I think there should be a punishment if you leave a match early. Nothing extreme, maybe just a 10 minute ban for the gamemode and maybe increase the time if they keep doing it.

Maybe.. But that's a bit extreme, getting banned for leaving a game..
I can understand them, leaving because it's NOT fair... It's just sad that people leave players all on their own..

Just fix the timer (Don't start the timer, when the teams aren't going to be fair) or team balancing

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
this is a thing because people want to be free to choose there team. if you really dont want t o5v1 go play in a party or just leave the game and only join games with enough people

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
this is a thing because people want to be free to choose there team. if you really dont want t o5v1 go play in a party or just leave the game and only join games with enough people

Oh wow, people actually do want to join their own team? Well I didn't know that!

Alright, now enough with the jokes..
You kidding me right?
Tower Defence, Archer Assault, Team Skywars, Arcade, you can all join your own team..
Still, the game doesn't start (especially with arcade and archer assault, the other games, I have no idea about.) when the teams are unbalanced..
And join what party? The party with my zero online friends because I played in the middle of the day, and they have to work or go to school?
That's also the reason, why it's pretty damn hard to join a game with enough people at this time...

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Ever hear of solo? Just get a party of x and you won't be alone, or play solo. It really isn't that hard.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ever hear of solo? Just get a party of x and you won't be alone, or play solo. It really isn't that hard.
I'm started my Minecraft, just to show this..
upload_2017-11-22_19-18-58.png

And, I don't have to worry about my egg as much as I do with solo mode...

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That's speed... The less popular one...
I'm sorry if I don't want to have a game where I have to camp on the gens the whole time because the people in the game do nothing else then that..
I want to rush people, don't even have to think about iron gear. And especially, I don't want a game of a hour..

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I'm sorry if I don't want to have a game where I have to camp on the gens the whole time because the people in the game do nothing else then that..
I want to rush people, don't even have to think about iron gear. And especially, I don't want a game of a hour..
Speed is usually slower in my experience, on op you can just grab 5 gold off the gen and get full obi 3 seconds into the game. What is wrong with normal? If you really did hate being by yourself in a 1v5 you would play solo and maybe normal if you don't like waiting.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
So I've already complained about this at another thread, but I wanted to make my own thread about it.
This looks similar to the thread I talked about, but this is about teammode.

I've you want to check out the ''whole'' story, check that thread out..
But if you're lazy, here's a short version:

I was playing speed eggwars, I joined a map, and I didn't get a teammate..
It wasn't even a team where it's 2v2v2v2 ect. it were teams of 5..
I had to play against a team of 5... (I lost..)
Then again, I joined a new map.. Again a map with a team of 5.
5v5v2.. I was in the team with 2 players.. And guess what? My teammate left!
Then I tried playing a 2 player map.. My teammate died instantly (This isn't in the story at the thread ''sad'')
And again, a 5v5v2.. And again.. My teammate left...

Now I'm not getting mad that fast.. (Lately...)
But when I try and play a normal game of eggwars, and I got put into a team, where I don't have a teammate, or just one teammate (who left afther the games started for 10 seconds, not even kidding..) I'm getting pretty salty..

Why does the timer even start when it will be a 1v2/1v3/1v4/1v5..?
Then it'll NOT a fair game.. far from that..
A 1v2 or a 1v3, sure. That'll be possible.. But a 1v4/1v5?
I'm not a legend, god.. I'm not even close to being good. How am I supposed to win? Or even get kills..

In arcade or Archer Assault, the game doesn't even start when there is one team with, for example, 5v3.
Why? Because it's unfair.. I agree.. But 1v5 is OK? Why is this a thing?!
This has never happened to me.
Only when I play really late like 1 in the morning, but I rarely do that.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Speed is usually slower in my experience, on op you can just grab 5 gold off the gen and get full obi 3 seconds into the game. What is wrong with normal? If you really did hate being by yourself in a 1v5 you would play solo and maybe normal if you don't like waiting.
Yeah but you can also buy a diamond pickaxe with 10 gold..
And yes, I hate playing a 1v5 (Not that werid right?) but I rarely play a 1v5, because it was around 12 am..
But, it's still a thing and it has to be fixed...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom