Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

konradsmash

Jan 23, 2021
HUNT3R 2012 is my sons gamertag
He is 8 and autistic. Two days ago he stopped being able to connect to cubecraft.
He can connect to other servers and I installed minecraft and can login I also managed to set up the passport to upload this

he keeps getting check internet connections yet all my internet and iPads are all ok

any help be great as he is having meltdowns over this as he is level 35 and I spent money on this. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 183
Reactions: Levi_the_pro

EasyNorth

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
tHe nEtHerLaNDs
He is 8 and autistic. Two days ago he stopped being able to connect to cubecraft.
He can connect to other servers and I installed minecraft and can login I also managed to set up the passport to upload this

he keeps getting check internet connections yet all my internet and iPads are all ok

any help be great as he is having meltdowns over this as he is level 35 and I spent money on this. Thank you
Hey there,

- Do you have an active network connection?
- Do you have the same problem when you try to join other servers?

Reactions: Rawrbin and gaIaxy

konradsmash

Jan 23, 2021
Hey there,

- Do you have an active network connection?
- Do you have the same problem when you try to join other servers?
Hiya

network is fine. He can join the other servers and he logged on my iPad with my gamertag to cubecraft so I can create this account and link it in the game. So internet and connection is fine

EasyNorth

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
tHe nEtHerLaNDs
Hiya

network is fine. He can join the other servers and he logged on my iPad with my gamertag to cubecraft so I can create this account and link it in the game. So internet and connection is fine
Hmm, okey.
What version is your son playing on?

If your son is playing on an older version of minecraft, you may need to update Minecraft in the Apple store

• Love
Reactions: Rawrbin

konradsmash

Jan 23, 2021
Hmm, okey.
What version is your son playing on?

If your son is playing on an older version of minecraft, you may need to update Minecraft in the Apple store
Hi buddy

he playing on the latest. There is no update available.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 119

konradsmash

Jan 23, 2021
3BEE6A9F-B884-44B4-8F76-84F2EA38CB0E.jpeg

20B272DD-1890-47AF-816C-67C8E81359CC.jpeg

A5C30768-9155-43E6-8F42-3E5755CC13D4.jpeg

This is what happens. He plays everyday then this started. Like I said I logged in fine. No errors. We turned off skin packs. He mentioned he was playing and trapping and having fun. Hope you can sort this as for a autistic boy and all other servers working you can imagine this is hard work to deal with

thanks

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hai, I would suggest contacting your ISP and bringing up connection issues. Since cubecraft is hosted in europe and most others are hosted in the USA there might be a connection problem when trying to contact our host. I hope that we can get this sorted out because its never fun for anyone to see that someone who loves our server cannot join.

konradsmash

Jan 23, 2021
Hai, I would suggest contacting your ISP and bringing up connection issues. Since cubecraft is hosted in europe and most others are hosted in the USA there might be a connection problem when trying to contact our host. I hope that we can get this sorted out because its never fun for anyone to see that someone who loves our server cannot join.
So how can I connect on my iPad on same network
left. Gamertag - HUNT3R H2012
Right. Mine - KONRAD SMASH

AB7DE666-1A94-44A5-847E-44039E060143.jpeg

Reactions: Josher

EasyNorth

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
tHe nEtHerLaNDs
So I just logged his account on my iPad and same error. So what have you done to my sons account. Is it blocked. He is 8 and autistic. This is crazy.
Hmm weird, we are trying to help you so please don't panic :)
Maybe try to reinstall Minecraft?

Give me a minute, I'm trying to search on the internet for a solution

Reactions: gaIaxy

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your son is experiencing issues while trying to connect to our network. Please could you contact us through our support email at support@cubecraft.net? We will be able to assist you further there.

Thanks for your patience.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I have emailed with the same auto response.
This is ridiculous
Well this happens a lot with many support systems in emails because it does take time to help people out with an issue since many people have issues with CubeCraft, so you will need to wait your turn. You will need to be patient and maybe in the mean time, try to figure out the problem. You might not be blocked because it would say “sentinel has blocked you because :reason:. Appeal at :CubeCraft appeals site: with the code :blocked connection code:”. However if you live in the U.S. you can have connection issues because of thing ping.

Reactions: konradsmash

konradsmash

Jan 23, 2021
Well this happens a lot with many support systems in emails because it does take time to help people out with an issue since many people have issues with CubeCraft, so you will need to wait your turn. You will need to be patient and maybe in the mean time, try to figure out the problem. You might not be blocked because it would say “sentinel has blocked you because :reason:. Appeal at :CubeCraft appeals site: with the code :blocked connection code:”. However if you live in the U.S. you can have connection issues because of thing ping.
In UK wales

What i dont get is my gamertag can still get in on same network and this has been months

Specially when i spent money and my autistic son is getting distressed about it

poor showing sorry

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Check your router and see if there are any differences with the IP address the iPad has been given by the router... eg if he's only got an IPv6 IP address for example then you might have luck if you force if to be IPv4 for example. Also check the firewall settings on the router... there could be a subtle difference for the IP address his iPad has been given. Unlikely but possible. Also check the NAT settings haven't been toyed with or tweaked. I've got a similar issue with my router that I've not had time to investigate where some devices on my home network can connect to some Minecraft servers but others can't and I know it's something slightly wrong with the firewall settings on the router, just not sure what as haven't really been to worried about getting it working, but I'm wondering if it could be a clue to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom