Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 486292

half the time, hitting a player in the same direction 5 times over knocks him or her back a block. everyone is lagging all over the place (server side) and its a mess. I dont have this issue on other servers like the hive. At this point, im looking forward to hive skywars because their server has good knockback and their staff actually listen to their community. Nothing is being done to make the bedrock network more stable and nobody seems to care. It is pathetic.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I don't feel like the knockback is that bad. For me at least there doesn't seem to be players that are immune to knockback like in Java. I don't know if I'm not paying attention but knockback seems pretty consistent and I can predict where the player is going to move. Maybe make a video to show your point?

Reactions: wxzzrd

Glummes

Jun 3, 2018
Hello,
As someone stated above, I also agree with the performance of the knockback. There are some connectivity issues on Bedrock that can cause some knockback packets to not work correctly. I recommend you make a GIF or a video explaining what you mean and attach it to the thread because I'm confused at the moment.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
In Bedrock the knockback works a bit like in 1.8 PVP so when you hit the other player, you get less knockback. This means that if they hit you fast enough they won't get that much knockback. Because of this I can sometimes just walk though players because they don't click fast enough (probably phone players). I think this mechanic might be causing your problem since when I'm hitting someone that's not hitting me, they'll be flying to the moon!

their staff actually listen to their community. Nothing is being done to make the bedrock network more stable and nobody seems to care. It is pathetic.
I most certainly have to disagree with this, CubeCraft is promoting more and more staff (100 for the end of the year) and does listen to their community. If you take a look around the forums you'll see other threads about this subject and you can read staff's answers there. And I think you realize you judged too soon!

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I agree... the knockback is totally wack. I had to learn to S-Tap to get anything done (W-tapping does nothing). It’s ridiculous. I do not think this is associated with the lag entirely. The solutions could probably be reducing the hit-cool down delay.

D

Deleted member 486292

In Bedrock the knockback works a bit like in 1.8 PVP so when you hit the other player, you get less knockback. This means that if they hit you fast enough they won't get that much knockback. Because of this I can sometimes just walk though players because they don't click fast enough (probably phone players). I think this mechanic might be causing your problem since when I'm hitting someone that's not hitting me, they'll be flying to the moon!

I most certainly have to disagree with this, CubeCraft is promoting more and more staff (100 for the end of the year) and does listen to their community. If you take a look around the forums you'll see other threads about this subject and you can read staff's answers there. And I think you realize you judged too soon!

No actually I didnt judge too soon, ive seen it myself. I play cubecraft java and be and notice a massive difference in knockback. Nothing is really changing on the be network despite our best efforts to let staff know of the problems that are occuring. Months on end have gone by and the same problems persist.

D

Deleted member 486292

I think if you want this to be solved it could be reported here and looked into by the Cubecraft team!
woah really, I will have to check this out. Thanks. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :)))))))) :) :DDDDD xdxdxd

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
No actually I didnt judge too soon, ive seen it myself. I play cubecraft java and be and notice a massive difference in knockback. Nothing is really changing on the be network despite our best efforts to let staff know of the problems that are occuring. Months on end have gone by and the same problems persist.
Well, of course the knockback on the Java server is different. The mechanics are not the same!
And I’ve begun playing on the bedrock server and have reported several players, they were all banned wothin fast notice. So I do really think that the staff team is doing a really good job!

D

Deleted member 486292

Well, of course the knockback on the Java server is different. The mechanics are not the same!
And I’ve begun playing on the bedrock server and have reported several players, they were all banned wothin fast notice. So I do really think that the staff team is doing a really good job!
im not talking about manually reporting players. im talking about bugs, server quality, mechanics, and packet transfer

Rekdyoface1

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
half the time, hitting a player in the same direction 5 times over knocks him or her back a block. everyone is lagging all over the place (server side) and its a mess. I dont have this issue on other servers like the hive. At this point, im looking forward to hive skywars because their server has good knockback and their staff actually listen to their community. Nothing is being done to make the bedrock network more stable and nobody seems to care. It is pathetic.
They made it worse ;d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom