Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I have come across that thought when I was playing Bedwars on Lifeboat, it is very unpolished, but it does have crystal as the cheapest block, and I think that makes a lot of sense.

But here in Cubecraft, the only tool is a pickaxe, so terracotta is very easy to break if you have one, still, the crystal does not have any changes from vanilla, it is not explosion-proof or anything, so why is it more expensive than terracotta?
1624817055448.png

Any of you guys are capable of thinking a reason?

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Well let me inform you, because in fact with almost half the pickaxes in the game, A piece of terracotta breaks in less than half a second which makes it very easy to spleef people off. Unlike with glass where the breaking speed is always the same no matter what tool you use which makes it harder to be spleefed, even tho no one almost uses it i find it indeed worth to more than terracotta. Also you need to to edit your title.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Well let me inform you, because in fact with almost half the pickaxes in the game, A piece of terracotta breaks in less than half a second which makes it very easy to spleef people off. Unlike with glass where the breaking speed is always the same no matter what tool you use which makes it harder to be spleefed, even tho no one almost uses it i find it indeed worth to more than terracotta. Also you need to to edit your title.
Thanks!, but glass can be broken at the same speed no matter what tools you have tho.

The early game would be easier if glass was the cheapest.

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
I have come across that thought when I was playing Bedwars on Lifeboat, it is very unpolished, but it does have crystal as the cheapest block, and I think that makes a lot of sense.

But here in Cubecraft, the only tool is a pickaxe, so terracotta is very easy to break if you have one, still, the crystal does not have any changes from vanilla, it is not explosion-proof or anything, so why is it more expensive than terracotta?
View attachment 195991
Any of you guys are capable of thinking a reason?
I don't get the point here

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom