Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
If you think its just “breaking the egg twice” you’re playing the game wrong. You’re supposed to send one player to break an egg; rush. They get teleported away, but if you just stand outside the radius, you can carry on from where your teammate stopped and break the remaining egg.

This mode of eggwars also really encourages egg defense, if you have both eggs late game, you’ve pretty much already won. It emphasized division of labour a lot more. Some people on defense, others on offense.

Diamonds are also more important because in this mode defensive play is easy, and that makes jumping in to attack in leather, (even as a team) very hard.

Usually I dont play on ccg much, I did enjoy the games though. It makes me want to play a lot more.

I rate this update a 7/10

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I really like this update too. I don’t see why some people got so triggered about it, they can just play the normal Eggwars, they didn’t replaced normal Eggwars with the new mode

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I haven't played this mode yet, But I want to. It's a mode that makes you work as a team so communication is key in this mode. When you play with random players, It's hard to communicate as you have to type in chat. This mode also makes you need to have fast typing skills or have friends who can voice call (I don't have either). So I don't see myself playing it very often as my playing style would clash with others.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Interesting, i personally am not too fond of this update atm, dont really hate it, don't really love it; but then again, i likely simply have to play it a bit more before being able to make a proper judgement of it.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Top Bottom