Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

john

Nov 24, 2013
Hello fellow players, my intentions for the following post is meant for good. I am not trying to offend any players or upset the admins. I only seek to alert the admins of my opinion and hopefully prove that a rule should be changed.

The rule I wish to be taken away is the rule that requires donators not to give away donator kits to "stones". I see the intentions of this rule, and that is to insure that stones have a reason to donate. If they always were given gear they would could assume that they do not have to donate to get the cool perks.

(point #1)
I believe otherwise, for instance, when I was a "stone" I found surviving in kit pvp very difficult. I thought that the game was super frustrating because everyone wanted to kill me. Then when a donator gave me diamond armor I became a boss in the game! I could slay almost any foe and people generally gave me more respect. I became very satisfied. If I never experienced the perks to wearing diamond armor I probably would never have donated. Just like any good retail store or car dealership they let you try the product before you buy it. The donation package is like a product. Stones should be given opportunities to use it. Without that initial experience they will not know any of the perks and battle experiences that diamond armor gives you. Except for the one that every stone knows; the diamond guy is going to kill you :)

(point #2)
When someone buys almost any product they own the right to use it in any way they please. I feel like this should apply to the donator kits. Since I paid $16.22 USD for my iron donation package I feel that I should own the liberty to share some of my perks with individuals I know as friends.

(conclusion)
I agree with you to a degree admins. If someone is constantly given gear they could loose sight on why they should donate. Although, if they never experience why diamonds/donator kits are super great in kit pvp they could simply find the game to difficult and go to another server that allows players to give gear or non-donator kits that give better gear. I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO LEAVE CUBECRAFT! To allow both sides to be happy we could meet somewhere in the middle.

For instance, what if donators were allowed to give gear but only a reasonable amount. The "stones" could have 5 free passes to iron level kits. These ideas will put a cap on giving gear and both ideas will let "stones" experience why donator kits rock!

(the intentions of my argument)
I am not trying to start a revolt in the forums, or try to convince people to boycott donator kits. I only want to allow players to have a great experience on this server "stone" or "donator" . If you admins felt threatened then you are reading my post wrong. I just want to alert you of a difficulty many stones are having and how me as a donators feels a bit bullied if he gives some gear to a "stone".

ThANks fOr ReAdInG!!!!!

john

Nov 24, 2013
I am not trying to be a brat or an annoyance about my opinion. I just want to get my point across in a respectful manner.

john

Nov 24, 2013
SGTkuzey I know you are most likely laughing at my spelling but just notice that you read my post and not how many times I misspelled your name. :)

john

Nov 24, 2013
I forgot the @ !!!!! I am loosing my mind!! @SGTkuzey Your name is difficult to spell. I do not even know how to say it.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Dude your pretty dayum professional. :)
You have a lot of good thoughts and great intentions. I agree with some of what you said, and disagree with other. But I do definately agree that stones, should have some sort of a 'Trial Period' were they have access to the good kits, for a small period of time. It could make it more balanced and encourage them to donate, having a taste of winning. When I was stone, I was lucky if I stayed alive longer than 1 minute. As soon as am donator, I don't die.

However due to recent changes with the shops and points being implemented, I guess the balance has shifted a bit more kindly to stones, if you vote twice you get 100points, so I think you get a full set of diamond armour prot1, with 100 points. I guess your pvp skills determines if your going to get better stuff.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
lol yes. I can't wait to see what smartass comment Sarge is gonna have :3
I consider that as a compliment. Now, lets get back to the topic, about "stones". I am quite sure that most of the players got to test out the diamond armor on Single Player or Multi Player. As Efc said, shops balanced out the equality between "stones" and donors, so if they/you want them to experience the joy of diamond armor, they should work hard for it. I do NOT recommend buying anything with the new map though, people usually spawn camp at the Snow Man. @Efcluke94 Also, I think giving your kit only to one "stone" is not necessary. (Because of shops as I've mentioned.) Just to mention this, I usually have way more fun when I PVP with either level 1-2 kits. I usually hunt donors for better stuff. Summary: Because of shops they'll "experience" diamond armor, and god apples. But that won't stop them from donating, diamond armor despawns when you leave Kit-PVP, so that equals that.

john

Nov 24, 2013
When I wrote my report shops were non-existent. Now that you guys added that feature I believe the gap between donator kits and stone kits is going to be a bit more encouraging for stones. I think the shop is a good solution but a trial for the iron donator kits, and allowing donators to give small amounts of gear to stones will help as well.

Thanks for reading :) and have fun playing

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
When I wrote my report shops were non-existent. Now that you guys added that feature I believe the gap between donator kits and stone kits is going to be a bit more encouraging for stones. I think the shop is a good solution but a trial for the iron donator kits, and allowing donators to give small amounts of gear to stones will help as well.

Thanks for reading :) and have fun playing

Allowing donators to give even a small amount of items to stone's is basically just saying; "Hey! Now you donators can give the first set without breaking the rules! Isn't that great? Now your stony friends can get the armor even easier!".

I don't think it's a very good idea. And as @SGTkuzey said. Now there is a shop.

kungfuko

Dec 11, 2013
Allowing donators to give even a small amount of items to stone's is basically just saying; "Hey! Now you donators can give the first set without breaking the rules! Isn't that great? Now your stony friends can get the armor even easier!".

I don't think it's a very good idea. And as @SGTkuzey said. Now there is a shop.
I have to get like 1000 points to buy full diamond armor with sword, and i need to get alot of kills to get them points. And thats impossible when op donators is on the server. Its unfair for us. The kitpvp is turning to a pay2win server and thats sad...... We can only use the weakest kit when donators can use everything.. We are being forced to donate if we want to win or even have fun.

kungfuko

Dec 11, 2013
Last night when i played kitpvp i was all the donators killed me all the time. I only got few kills. Then a donator (ApexGuardian) gave me his armor and sword, and i was impossible to stop.. I got a 126 killstreak that night... It shouldnt be impossible to stop donators. We should be equally. Of course when you donate you should get something for supporting the server.. But still, it should be possible to kill them without donating

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
You can. Use spy. You are saying that those that paid 100 GBP for the server only should get a slight advantage... People that are good at pvp and that can buy some stuff from the shop are able to kill donators.

kungfuko

Dec 11, 2013
You can. Use spy. You are saying that those that paid 100 GBP for the server only should get a slight advantage... People that are good at pvp and that can buy some stuff from the shop are able to kill donators.
But i loose my stuff if i get one hit. What do you want ordinary people who are looking for fun to do? Its supposed to be fun to pvp not a freaking pay2win pvp. About the money: I think they should remove the donator advantages and let the people who want to support the server donate without getting anything. CubeCraftGames are stealing peoples money.

CubeCraftGames motto should be like this: Donate 2 win

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
But i loose my stuff if i get one hit. What do you want ordinary people who are looking for fun to do? Its supposed to be fun to pvp not a freaking pay2win pvp. About the money: I think they should remove the donator advantages and let the people who want to support the server donate without getting anything. CubeCraftGames are stealing peoples money.

CubeCraftGames motto should be like this: Donate 2 win

If you are good at pvp and knows how to use spy then you can kill all people, even donators. I got a killstreak of 40 today using spy and then I managed to defend myself from a few donators. You are calling it pay2win even though it's possible to get donators. If they would suddenly just take away all the advantages on all of the CubeCraftb servers A LOT of people would want a refund. Barely any people would donate if they didn't get anything. I can imagine such a huge server takes a lot to keep up. Taking away the advantages now would be more stealing than how is it now. Please consider what you will say before you say it.

//Only_okay

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom