Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

dustrot

I was really excited when I saw Cubecraft had added UHC. Installed Minecraft, logged on, played for a couple of minutes, then got shot... by another player. In my rush I didn't realise that kits were also added.

Why have kits in UHC? I always thought the point of the game was to collect materials from the environment to make equipment out of and fight. I understand having kits in something like SG, but in this UHC all you have to do is choose a kit then hunt down an unprepared player in the first few minutes of the game.
It's basically just SG with a large, ugly looking custom generated map with no random chests.

I'm pretty disappointed that there isn't a "no kit" board or something like that.
Maybe it's just me who doesn't like the kits and the custom terrain. Why are your thoughts?

Reactions: Cyqni

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Most of the kits are really cheap but a few are pretty unbalanced. Resource collecting is still a huge part of UHC on cubecraft. A no kit option would be good but it would also take up too much space. I don't think there is any good way to implement a no kit option and kits will not be removed as many people are expecting kits. Just spend the points on lumberjack if you don't have that much and you get a really good starting kit IMO (much better than chef or miner :P )

Reactions: dustrot

Atifmo

Oct 3, 2016
Secret bannana service
Most of the kits are really cheap but a few are pretty unbalanced. Resource collecting is still a huge part of UHC on cubecraft. A no kit option would be good but it would also take up too much space. I don't think there is any good way to implement a no kit option and kits will not be removed as many people are expecting kits. Just spend the points on lumberjack if you don't have that much and you get a really good starting kit IMO (much better than chef or miner :p )
Chef and miner is my only Lovely kit

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Yeah, UHC is not as unique or exciting because of the kits. I feel like they added them just because basically every other gamemode has kits-- why stray from the norm? But no, kits are not good for UHC, and there's even been several exploits to abuse the power of the kits. Na-asty.

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015
For what I've seen Cubecraft has been very cautious with kits. In some of the competition servers it's much worse, you get all kind of custom crafts and advantages.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom