Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JuicyLemon

Aug 15, 2016
I wonder why they don't just make a server for the hackers where there is no anti-cheat and they can just hack if they want to. maybe this will make it so there are less to none hackers on the normal servers because why would you hack on there when you can't get banned for hacking on the hacking server.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I wonder why they don't just make a server for the hackers where there is no anti-cheat and they can just hack if they want to. maybe this will make it so there are less to none hackers on the normal servers because why would you hack on there when you can't get banned for hacking on the hacking server.
Yes because I am sure that people will go over there
Something tells me that though this would reduce the amount of hackers in Assassins
I don't think it will by much since a lot of players who hack wouldn't know about that since most people who hack on Cubecraft wouldn't be browsing the forums to see the update
Also I wouldn't be surprised if that hacking server started to fall after a bit
most players who hack aren't really intending to be playing against only other hackers I am pretty sure quite a few of the hackers that would be on the server would come back because it wasn't much fun for them
for now I think just reporting them is fine

Reactions: vinlir

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Well, hackers get joy out being (unfairly) the best. A server where everyone has hacks, the same odds of winning. O no that's nothing for hackers, they rather kill innocent noobies. Even if they have the chance of getting banned. Overall, I don't see this as something that cube would add. They would technically support hacking then.

But it's nice that you're suggesting and searching solutions for the hacker problem ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There are actually, hacking servers.
Basically servers where 99% people hack for fun/ whatever the reason is.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
No. I do not like the idea of allowing hacking

Anyway, hackers wouldn't go there because most players hack to beat other people. If other people are also hacking, then it doesn't give the hacker an unfair advantage, so what's the point?

Sorry, but -1, there are better ways to deal with hackers, you can always report!

Reactions: QueenHammie

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Servers for cheaters? Now that's a way to control cheating.' But it will require a separate host, and the fact that Cube allows cheat will make it's reputation go down, but it is still something genius.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
-Would have to allow people to enter the server using hacks. This would encourage players to enter other games using their hacked clients, whether they intend to use it or otherwise, because it's faster to do so than to change client
-Would likely not reduce the total number of hackers in other games, since hackers cheat for an advantage. The joy of hacking is instantly removed once you pit them against other hackers
-Imagine all the appeals that exclaim "I was only hacking in the anarchy server!!"

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
hello @JuicyLemon

there are server where you can hack legal. hacks aren't good for your computer; it is better for not to dowload. Also optifine is bad for your computer, it can that optifine your minecraft account hack. What is the fun if everyone is hacking? hackers hack, because they aren't good in minecraft and they want a great advance.

I don't that cubecraft will make a server where you can hack.

D

Deleted member 204478

Not needed, at all.
It can encourage more people to come on the server with an illegal client, and hack on the game. Besides, they will get banned anyway. ;)
As said above, people who hack want to become the best in a very unfair way, so they wouldn't even play this as often as normal assassins.

Reactions: QueenHammie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom