Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I do not like long fights in OP. But I think that most people prefer OP because of cheap prices for important items such as food & blocks.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
personally on the java network id rather op then being like 3 hits it gives me more time to think during the fights :D

Seppe Van Dooren

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2020
i wanna know why people vote it. in my opinion its trash
I think that most people like the fact that everyting becomes cheap and they can immediately start bridging to their enemies. because everything's so cheap this results in quick games alot of the times, and people on cubecraft aren't exactly the most patient people (not all of them).

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
I think that most people like the fact that everyting becomes cheap and they can immediately start bridging to their enemies. because everything's so cheap this results in quick games alot of the times, and people on cubecraft aren't exactly the most patient people (not all of them).
talking about skywars not eggwars

rasmusada

Jun 21, 2020
Lmao, I wonder the same. I really dislike OP items as you literally can not 1v2 1v3 1v4 and etc without being eliminated in like 3 seconds (unless you have like 50 gapples) OP item fights are long too which is an eh to me as I like to dispose of my enemies quickly but yeah that's my thoughts.

ikqden

Feb 21, 2020
Most people are from either java or have voted for eggwars overpowered mode.
In java, the overpowered mode is the best one you want to vote for, unlike bedrock. In eggwars its actually helpful and better than the normal mode.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
It takes ages to regen in basic and normal and in Op you get a ton of gapples so after a fight you can just take 5 gaps and go to another fight while in basic or normal after a close fight I often have to wait a long time to regen before I can fight again.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
@Katsia Stray
I have a rank and I’m not rich I won the most practice in my youth orchestra and got a apple gift card to buy my rank

Jun 6, 2020

In my opinion overpowered chest is one of the best skywars modes surely most people like battles as epic moments !! saved with ender pearls, and other things.

1596758493460.png

Reactions: wxzzrd
Top Bottom