Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
Hey, I got a question in my mind which I want to get answered especially by admins and developers.

Why did CubeCraft update to 1.9 in the first place when it came out in 2016? As we all know, most of the players hated the 1.9 combat mechanics and all servers but CubeCraft kept 1.8.
Was CubeCraft the only server where the majority of the players accepted the combat changes? Or did they just forced them?
What if CubeCraft would got so much destructive hate in the past that they would be forced to downgrade to 1.8 completely? Would the Java be closed today like Hive did with their Java server?

I mean, the new features which came in 1.9 beside the combat were really cool but that doesn't help if everyone hates the 1.9 combat mechanics.
So what actually happened?

Best regards!

Galq

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
She/Her
Because kids don't like the word Strategy and Timing (Jk)

I think they updated it to 1.9 to develop more updates, and not gonna lie, Cubecraft is the best 1.9 combat server (The only 1.9 server).
Most players in Cubecraft enjoy the 1.9 combat. So I think it's more of a higher vote.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
stop thinking cubecraft only copies hive and hypixel
java server is not closing
you will not need forge to play java

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom