Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 27, 2018
It's unbelievable. Why is the word "gay" a bad word on your server? If i try to write it, it gets censored. Beeing called Gay is no insult! What if someone is gay and just wants to say this to his team mates, because they are talking about what they like, female or male? If "gay" is a bad word, "heterosexual" should also be. This is discriminating and sexist.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It's unbelievable. Why is the word "gay" a bad word on your server? If i try to write it, it gets censored. Beeing called Gay is no insult! What if someone is gay and just wants to say this to his team mates, because they are talking about what they like, female or male? If "gay" is a bad word, "heterosexual" should also be. This is discriminating and sexist.
The word is often used to upset or insult others, it is very rare that someone is gay and just would tell this to the (Minecraft) world

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
We wanted to block this word as in most cases, the word “gay” is used derogatorily. People seem to use the word “gay” as an insult, so to avoid it, we decided to block it being said. As said above, the scenario that you’ve described has never came up with my 4 years on CubeCraft - and if you seriously need to talk about it, then you can use other means of communications.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
The chat filters a piece of
160224094315-10-lebanon-waste-crisis-super-169.jpg

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It is often used as an insult and will probable not be uncensored

D

Deleted member 59979

A large amount of the population of this planet for some reason find gay as being bad and therefore use it as an insult often. It is blocked to prvent it being used as an insult.

deletedxo

Oct 16, 2017
gone
Being gay is fine! Its just some people use that word to insult others. The staff team just wanted to keep the sever family friendly so, They blocked the word gay.

Reactions: BehindThePalo

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Blocking the word gay actually only makes the situation for the gay people worse.
Kids love to insult people with forbidden words, gay apparently is forbidden so they will only use it more often in bypassing and more aggressive ways.

Reactions: BehindThePalo

yogui354

Jan 18, 2016
I agree with you, but it is the decomposing society in which we live, you know that you have to be happy as you are and no matter the others, because this society are all fake but if you are gay there is nothing wrong, I am not but it bothers me that people criticize them, live your life and be happy, others, who think it is something abusive (the staff that thinks that it is) had no notion with what they did, is my opinion, clearly respect

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I agree with you, but it is the decomposing society in which we live, you know that you have to be happy as you are and no matter the others, because this society are all fake but if you are gay there is nothing wrong, I am not but it bothers me that people criticize them, live your life and be happy, others, who think it is something abusive (the staff that thinks that it is) had no notion with what they did, is my opinion, clearly respect
Beautiful, im crying

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
The chat filters a piece of
160224094315-10-lebanon-waste-crisis-super-169.jpg
I couldn't have said it any better without it being censored. But yeah as @Younisco said, it's very rare that you would say that someone is gay truthfully so it is used in means of being rude or mean to someone or trying to offend them. The overall chat filter is garbage in my opinion but it's not our choice lol.

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
In what circumstances would you need to say gay on this server? Talk about sexual preferences shouldn't be here on this server.

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom