Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxMindGamesxX

Apr 16, 2016
Hello, i was going to buy iron rank today with my paypal account but as it turns out i only can use paymentwall..
so please add paypal as a paying method!
thanks.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Paypall is removed because people abused it. They donated their money and deleted quik their donation and they still got their rank. Till there is no solution for this problem, Paypall won't get back i think.

B

Britney Spears

Plus, you can easily ban who ever charges back..

What if i buyed a rank for @Marieke2001 with paypal and then quickly ask my money back after i payed. I know what will happen. Marieke will be banned and i caused it and i even got my money back. This is a way of how paypal could get abused. You could make people get banned without them even doing something.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
People were filing a large amount of chargebacks with PayPal. PayPal ALWAYS sides with the customer, and not the merchant (us). So on top of people getting their money back, it also cost us $25 for every person that opened a chargeback.

A chargeback is not the same as a refund!

We're working on getting around this, but it's not that simple :'( I wish it was...

Reactions: Marieke2001

XxMindGamesxX

Apr 16, 2016
People were filing a large amount of chargebacks with PayPal. PayPal ALWAYS sides with the customer, and not the merchant (us). So on top of people getting their money back, it also cost us $25 for every person that opened a chargeback.

A chargeback is not the same as a refund!

We're working on getting around this, but it's not that simple :'( I wish it was...
Oh well...Is there any other way though.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
Top Bottom