Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 12, 2021
Sweden
I think maybe it's because you've enchanted them the wrong way, for example adding them one by one which creates a large amount of xp cost (It increases by each book)

You can either make a new item, or just grind for the level.

bigaure33x

Dec 21, 2020
France
I think maybe it's because you've enchanted them the wrong way, for example adding them one by one which creates a large amount of xp cost (It increases by each book)

You can either make a new item, or just grind for the level.
No, enchants are modified on cubecraft you have to enchant your items one enchant by one enchant.
Why are enchants later sooo expensive ??!! 200 lvl for a pickaxe enchant!!!
To make you stay more time, but don't forget that you have a lot more xp than in a normal survival game.

Reactions: kajiwaranoritada
Jul 12, 2021
Sweden
No, enchants are modified on cubecraft you have to enchant your items one enchant by one enchant.

To make you stay more time, but don't forget that you have a lot more xp than in a normal survival game.
I see, I don't play skyblock so I didn't know that was the case, but then it's really weird for it to cost so much

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I am not sure that I follow the initial question. Are they saying 200 levels to max out the enchants on one pickaxe?

For the initial enchants on stone tools I think it was 5 xp levels and then it gets progressively higher for second, third, fourth... enchants.

Also, the enchants cost more xp when trying to enchant iron (or higher tier) tools.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom