Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Its Jurassic.

Dinosaurs are not supposed to be extint. There is not a single dinosaur in the map other than those fossils at mid. Just wanted to point that out. Maybe add a Pterodactyl nest and some crocodiles. No need for giant TRex. Mid needs an edit . (Lol next update not first priority)

IRRELAVANT STUFF :

BTW if you're reading this . There's a perfect strategy if you're the first one to mid:

Place TNT around the circumfrence of mid and blow it up. This will leave nothinh but soul sand hindering your enemies movements. Quickly shoot them a few times and go in for the kill by crit spam.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Its Jurassic.

Dinosaurs are not supposed to be extint. There is not a single dinosaur in the map other than those fossils at mid. Just wanted to point that out. Maybe add a Pterodactyl nest and some crocodiles. No need for giant TRex. Mid needs an edit . (Lol next update not first priority)

IRRELAVANT STUFF :

BTW if you're reading this . There's a perfect strategy if you're the first one to mid:

Place TNT around the circumfrence of mid and blow it up. This will leave nothinh but soul sand hindering your enemies movements. Quickly shoot them a few times and go in for the kill by crit spam.
I never play om that map, but the tactic sounds really good!

Reactions: A pigeon
L

Lightning McQueen

Huaaaaaahhhh HuuuuuuAHHHHH Huaaaaahhh Huuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaah
Bump.PS Did anyone else see the Ricegum Content cop?

Reactions: CommunistCactus

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Its Jurassic.

IRRELAVANT STUFF :

Okay... You mean Jurrasic needs to become a camper map?
No thank you...

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Are you talking about the team skywars map called dinosaur?

A

A pigeon

Are you talking about the team skywars map called dinosaur?
The two player team one , it used to have an obnoxious volcano which was hard to scale. Thanks for removing it btw.

Wasn't it called Jurassic or am I confusing it with something else?

Anyways , even if its called dinosaur , nothing in the map hints to there beinh dinosaurs , for all we know it could be a mammoth fossil or a whale's fossil or any other prehistoric creature

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The two player team one , it used to have an obnoxious volcano which was hard to scale. Thanks for removing it btw.

Wasn't it called Jurassic or am I confusing it with something else?

Anyways , even if its called dinosaur , nothing in the map hints to there beinh dinosaurs , for all we know it could be a mammoth fossil or a whale's fossil or any other prehistoric creature
Its Jurassic.

IRRELAVANT STUFF :

No? 'BTW if you're reading this . There's a perfect strategy if you're the first one to mid:

Place TNT around the circumfrence of mid and blow it up. This will leave nothinh but soul sand hindering your enemies movements. Quickly shoot them a few times and go in for the kill by crit spam.'
I think this are camper ideas.
But... maybe I'm wrong.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
There is a huge dinosaur on each island.
2017-09-30_14.39.25.png

Offtopic but whatever.
A friend and me had the perfect strategy on that map.
  1. Both take the lumberjack kit and immediately craft all the logs to planks.
  2. Use the axe to each break one of the two easily accessible chests on our island.
  3. Use some of the planks to build to the bridge.
  4. Each break one of the two chests on the bridge.
  5. Use the remaining planks to pillar up to the top of the volcano immediately.
  6. Loot all the chests.
At that point you were almost guaranteed to have full diamond armor, loads of food and golden apples.

A

A pigeon

No? 'BTW if you're reading this . There's a perfect strategy if you're the first one to mid:

Place TNT around the circumfrence of mid and blow it up. This will leave nothinh but soul sand hindering your enemies movements. Quickly shoot them a few times and go in for the kill by crit spam.'
I think this are camper ideas.
But... maybe I'm wrong.
That is a strategy I came up with for killing people. Not part of my suggestion. You truly are a genius.
There is a huge dinosaur on each island.
View attachment 138297

Offtopic but whatever.
A friend and me had the perfect strategy on that map.
  1. Both take the lumberjack kit and immediately craft all the logs to planks.
  2. Use the axe to each break one of the two easily accessible chests on our island.
  3. Use some of the planks to build to the bridge.
  4. Each break one of the two chests on the bridge.
  5. Use the remaining planks to pillar up to the top of the volcano immediately.
  6. Loot all the chests.
At that point you were almost guaranteed to have full diamond armor, loads of food and golden apples.
Thats what I get for using render distance 2 chunks. PS what volcano are you talking about? Mid was edited.

I guess the lore behind this is the extinction of dinosaurs or maybe the death of a predator looking for its prey. Look at mid. A dead trex in a barren landscape. Probably died looking for water . A similar fate probably awaits those brachiosauruses as well.
Literally unplayable!!!
Small details like this show that care and effort is being put into the server.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Its Jurassic.

IRRELAVANT STUFF :

Ok?, so adding dinosaurs to map Jurassic doesn't make a huge difference, but they could add it

Reactions: Facelurite

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
That is a strategy I came up with for killing people. Not part of my suggestion. You truly are a genius.

Thats what I get for using render distance 2 chunks. PS what volcano are you talking about? Mid was edited.

I guess the lore behind this is the extinction of dinosaurs or maybe the death of a predator looking for its prey. Look at mid. A dead trex in a barren landscape. Probably died looking for water . A similar fate probably awaits those brachiosauruses as well.

Small details like this show that care and effort is being put into the server.

dinosaurs.png

The reason middle was changed:
"This map was just awkward... I wanted to make PvP cleaner so I removed a lot of random fences and the evil volcano. The volcano often attracted players with punch bows making it near enough impossible to get to, unless they ran out of arrows. So I levelled the volcano and decorated the center with dinosaur bones".
- https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-map-update-changelog.198444/

I wanted gameplay to be priority not aesthetics and make it so players can't exploit annoying strategies such as skybasing or camping on top of a mountain while bow spamming.

A

A pigeon

View attachment 138328

The reason middle was changed:
"This map was just awkward... I wanted to make PvP cleaner so I removed a lot of random fences and the evil volcano. The volcano often attracted players with punch bows making it near enough impossible to get to, unless they ran out of arrows. So I levelled the volcano and decorated the center with dinosaur bones".
- https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-map-update-changelog.198444/

I wanted gameplay to be priority not aesthetics and make it so players can't exploit annoying strategies such as skybasing or camping on top of a mountain while bow spamming.
Yeah , I know. That volcano was annoying. Easiest way up was to mine into it.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Well if you're happy with the feedback @Flowey and everything has been answered I'll lock the thread for you

A

A pigeon

Well if you're happy with the feedback @Flowey and everything has been answered I'll lock the thread for you
I'm actually going to be making threads about lore of maps . It interests me , could you please move this to skywars instead?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Just got Golden Orator:D
Screenbits 2024-06-03_204050.png
Thank you so much for 2 500 in reaction score!:D
2 500 reaction score.png
I'm surprised I didn't get a welcome back trophy :o It's been well over a year! How is everyone? Catch me up on the latest gossip, cya!
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hai. how ar u.
I hope everyone had a great Monday :D ✌️
Top Bottom