Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
come on now TnT is only good for breaking armour and it dosent give any knockback
i want it to be similar to bedwars in the way that you can place a TnT and it sends you into the sky!
imagine you have someone bow camping on there island and you place a TnT and you fly into the sky and
land at there island!

you can do this in skywars but i hate skywars so BRING IT TO EGGWARS

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
This has been suggested multiple times. I do not agree with this idea as enderpearls would become useless inside the game because tnt is so cheap, you could get from one island to the next without spending almost any time to gather resources.

Reactions: Ayroh and Shamel

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
come on now TnT is only good for breaking armour and it dosent give any knockback
i want it to be similar to bedwars in the way that you can place a TnT and it sends you into the sky!
imagine you have someone bow camping on there island and you place a TnT and you fly into the sky and
land at there island!

No, I don't agree.
Just build your own bridge, don't TnT jump.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
This has been suggested multiple times. I do not agree with this idea as enderpearls would become useless inside the game because tnt is so cheap, you could get from one island to the next without spending almost any time to gather resources.

I agree, adding this would make e pearls useless

Ayroh

land at there island!

Imagine the horrifying thought of your neighbors spawning in and, instead of using the gold for obby, using it for TnT to launch themselves to your base quicker than building a bridge and before you could even place obby on your egg...

Noemichus

Apr 13, 2016
Spain
I use it ;) It's really useful when you want to enclose a team in their island. I mean, if you want to kill a whole team and they don't stop running, you can break all bridges with TNT and don't let escape your enemies.

Reactions: Ayroh

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
TNT is useful for eggwars,thats why its in the game itself.Its used for things like breaking bridges and breaking the egg protection for example.Some people cover their obisidian with extra layer of glass,chests and clay.In the case of the chests its time consuming to break it especially in the game of eggwars so you can use tnt to break it and also provide a mild distraction.
Overall i give your suggestion a -1

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
TNT boosting is a skywars thing. Eggwars tnt boosting would be chaotic as everyone has access to it and people will start hogging the generators.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom