Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

spen10

Aug 25, 2016
I really want to get a rank on cubecraft, but I'm not 100% sure on which one I should get. Which one would be worth my money the most?

U

Unipotato

I would suggest Diamond+, as it gives you access to the most features for each game. If you are looking for something cheaper and you mostly play EggWars, I would suggest gold.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Diamond's worth the most. Friend slots doesn't matter too much and flying in lobbies is useless.

You can always buy the lower ranks first before you buy diamond. The total price from your stone rank to iron/lapis/gold and then upgrading to diamond will still stay the same compared to buying a diamond rank right away.

If you want to make the rank even worth more from your money, wait for a sale or get it from giveaways only.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Definitely obsidian, as it is the best rank. No, no, no, it definitely has more perks than emerald, what are you talking about. :P
But seriously, it depends on what you like. Gold for eggwars, diamond for everything else.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I'd personally get diamond. You can vote for every game with diamond rank. Emerald and obisidan is just like perks, like flying in the lobby. In ny opinion, not worth it. Diamond is the best rank (My opinion)

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
We all have opinions here, and if I were to give you my opinion, I think you should just go for whatever rank YOU think it's worth buying. Depending on what you play most, may answer your question.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Depends On You :D
Don't really care about the gamemodes but want to join the maps you please any time at will?
Iron Rank
Care About Health Options On Eggwars & Joining Only The Maps You Like Anytime At Will?
Lapiz Rank
Care About Gamemodes And Health Options On Eggwars, Voting For Time On Skywars, Survival Games, Lucky Islands & Select All Your Favorite Maps?
Gold Rank
Care About Voting In EVERY Single Gamemode and Selecting Maps?
Diamond Rank
Vote In All Gamemodes & have access to /fly in lobbies & all the previous privileges?
Emerald Rank
Want all privileges previously stated and bonus friend slots?
Obsidian Rank

It matters on what is important to you and where do you want to use your privileges
I suggest waiting for a sale, and if your kinda short on money wait for a sale and every time you have enough upgrade your rank till you reach the rank you want without you feeling you spent a lot of money in 1 day

Reactions: The Lord Pleb
Jul 7, 2017
Falling Taco Land
Ok, I suggest Diamond. Why? Because you can do most things with it like voting in SkyWars (Time and difficulty) and you can fo lots more with it! Get 2000 vanity points a week, special clothing, and access to special hats which you can buy again with those vanity points. But you should wait for a sale, because when I bought my rank in a sale it saved me up over €50! That's a lot in my opinion. But you should buy the rank you think is the best for you!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Ok, I suggest Diamond. Why? Because you can do most things with it like voting in SkyWars (Time and difficulty) and you can fo lots more with it! Get 2000 vanity points a week, special clothing, and access to special hats which you can buy again with those vanity points. But you should wait for a sale, because when I bought my rank in a sale it saved me up over €50! That's a lot in my opinion. But you should buy the rank you think is the best for you!
Please do not reply to threads in which the last post was 2 weeks ago.
It is called neceoposting and it is not allowed.

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/link-forums/official-rules.51/

Lock? @Nikoshka

A

A pigeon

For the asking price , only iron and gold are worth it.

Diamond + is ridiculously expensive .

In all truth, the best rank is stone . Thats what i have rn.

N

Nikboo

Please do not post on threads which have not been bumped in two weeks time.
This is called necro-posting and is against the Cubecraft forum rules. For more information on the rules of Cubecraft, please take a look at THIS thread.

If you have any questions about necro-posting, or the forum rules, feel free to PM me.
Thread Locked.

Reactions: Deeds
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom