Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

To begin with - it's complicated. Yes I know that this is just a stereotypical thing to say but it's true. Due to the fact that every single update is different, you can't really tell very well which updates were worth more or less than others and it's not like there is just a tally of exactly how many hours developers spent on each project, but this should give a general overview.

To make things easy, I created a table ordered by date closest to furthest of each and every update. Included is the date, name, version and update type of each update.
upload_2020-2-15_22-11-15.png

Some general statistics:
- There were a total of 27 updates during 2019
- 9 out of 27 (33%) of all the updates were seasonal updates
- Java had updates to other features that it received that bedrock could not (Loot System stuff)
- There were only 4 updates (15%) that were specifically map updates
- Only one entirely new game was added during the year - Chaos Skywars
- In the last quarter of the year, there was only seasonal and map updates

Summary:
So, the part you've all been waiting for - overall, java generally received more updates over the course of the year. Java received more reasonably sized general game updates (3 vs 2). While both versions received a brand new game over the year, Bedrock received Chaos Skywars - a game that is paid only, has a low user count and low impact. Meanwhile, Java received 1.8 FFA which was a reasonably requested gamemode that has a reasonable amount of people on. Bedrock then didn't even get a single thing from the Valentine's update despite all Java getting being maps and the bundle as well as getting far more maps overall than Java did. Additionally, Java also had updates to it's loot system, which added and changed some heavily asked for content such as the achievements and challenges system.

If you think I've missed anything out, please let me know.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I'm happy that you didn't included the marketplace contents, since those are just some extras of Bedrock, and it doesn't involve the server. Some Java people really thinks that those are gamemodes, when they're just maps, skins or texture packs that the Designers makes and that they then get sold.

Since I was makign a meme and completely forgot what I wanted to say, here you go a meme that describes perfectl cubecraft rn:​

upload_2020-4-9_8-39-53.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom