Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
There's no instant health hack as far as I know. Closest to that is regen.

As for chestESP: Any sort of ESP is VERY hard to spot. In most games (MC included), ESP allows you to get hidden information about a target. It also draws a box around them. For ChestESP, it's the same as your usual ESP but it also draws boxes around chests.
Yes there is its called autopot which will automatically throw heal potions for you

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Tbh, i feel like chest-ESP (and sometimes player-ESP) is as easy to spot as x-ray...
It depends on what they do. Again, are they beelining toward other players or chests without ghosting or any in-game knowledge such as using F3 to track entities? If yes, then it's possible that the hacker has ESP. However, the player could have seen the other ahead of time.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
well there is no real way to identify them unless you have it to of that they have a hack that goes with it that is identifiable
Most hacks, if not all, are identifiable one way or another. The difficulty in spotting these, however, varies. Visual hacks such as ESP and tracers are extremely difficult to spot, but combat and movement hacks are easy to hard depending on the hacker's settings.

NOTE: I am NOT promoting any hacking channels or content below.
All in all, the more you PvP, the more you will learn how to spot hackers. Also, not trying to promote hacks, but watching hacker gameplay (e.g. xTurtle) can supplement your knowledge as to how hackers play and behave in game.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I'm really good at catching cheaters, this thread teached me some hacks I didn't know about and I'm sure It'll help me in the future. Thank you +1
good luck you have no knowledge of these sort of hacks and there only common when you know what the ID of them are and they're very visually hard to see also you meant taught not teached

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Most hacks, if not all, are identifiable one way or another. The difficulty in spotting these, however, varies. Visual hacks such as ESP and tracers are extremely difficult to spot, but combat and movement hacks are easy to hard depending on the hacker's settings
as that is a good point i was being more general like if they have the Jesus hack chances are they have chest ESP

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Thanks i put work into this, this is all rare hacks or uncommon occurrences as for "robot" you can view proof of that in a youtube hacker trolling video by the camping rusher
Here is a bot I made when playing factions :
All movement is automatic. All I did was press a button and let it run while at school.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Top Bottom