Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Hi CubeCrafters,

This has been asked many times before and suddenly, I've started playing SkyBlock on other servers, but I missed CubeCraft in that time, and I want CubeCraft to re-introduce Skyblock soon.

I was also wondering if \fly would be available in SkyBlock since it is not in a lobby, but SkyBlock wouldn't have a lobby, just a spawn, and would it be available to fly with a different rank.

I am aware this has been suggested many times in the past, and I posted this thread because I am desperate for SkyBlock.

I also think having a rank, gives you more starting money.

Stone: 1,000
Iron: 2,000
Lapis: 3,000
Gold:5,000
Diamond: 8,000
Emerald: 11,000
Obsidian: 15,000

I hope you like my idea and many others about SkyBlock, and if not tell me why below,

Bye for now!

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
In my opinion, if SB came back this would be unfair for Stone members. I think that rankers should have some extra perks like flying or other things like a Ranker shop, or extra commands like /recipe to see how to make some objects,etc.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
In my opinion, if SB came back this would be unfair for Stone members. I think that rankers should have some extra perks like flying or other things like a Ranker shop, or extra commands like /recipe to see how to make some objects,etc.
Yes it's slightly unfair to stone ranked players but the flight perk should be for emerald+ players in skyblock, I could understand it being made available to perhaps gold rank+ but giving it to every player is slightly unfair to donator players.

But I agree with the other ideas like rankers shop.

Things to have:
  • Auction house - Players can auction items for a set price.
  • Trade system - A fair, safe and private trade system.
  • Improved NPC plugins
  • Better island controls, plugins and navigation
More to be added.

Reactions: iFantazy

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Skyblock will return, its been confirmed numerous times since creative reopened, as for features who knows whats in store its actually been a highly demanded gamemode recently so i dont see why cubecraft wouldnt bring it back

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I also think having a rank, gives you more starting money.

Stone: 1,000
Iron: 2,000
Lapis: 3,000
Gold:5,000
Diamond: 8,000
Emerald: 11,000
Obsidian: 15,000
Against EULA
Against EULA

Just keep in mind that Ranked players are not allowed to have any advantages.
Only cosmetics (Capes are forbidden as cosmetic )

Reactions: Power Ranger

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I thought the Dev are working on sky block? Correct me if I'm wrong
No one confirmed they're working on it.
They only said that Skyblock is going to be brought back someday.
It has many issues, so it may take a while before they even consider solutions.

Jurrie

Oct 9, 2014
Potato land
www.potatoes.com
great ideas but unfortunately skyblock wont be on anytime soon i think,
it has been down for 1,5 years am not a developer but in 1,5 years you should be able to make a decent / amazing skyblock server i think.
but yea it would be really cool to see skyblock back and many old players would probably start playing again i know i would but am affraid that it wont be happening anytime soon
+ they only care about adding new and modern games which are popular on youtube instead of fixing broken old games which is understandable since they lure more players to the server

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Skyblock will not come back! That's because there were a lot of bugs in when really, I think it now would fall because the developers are getting better! I find Skyblock super fun and I would definitely like to see back in Cubecraft! :)

Reactions: Jurrie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom