Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hey there,
It's me again, with another suggestion. Everytime I open up my friends list I see this:
2016-11-09_21.00.58.png

Now I came with an idea. I always see some space near the (online) person his name, and some people are annoyed when they send a message to someone but that person is maybe AFK for 5 minutes and he missed the message. So if you maybe place near the name where they are at that moment, the person who wants to play can wait in the lobby to play with that person when he's not AFK. So let me guys know what you think. :P

Example: zDutchie - Skywars: Lobby 1
Nikoshka - Minerware: Lobby 5
Buuuddy - Arcade: Lobby 2
(This only update when you type /f list again)

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
This has been suggested before, I don't like it because you will get stalked if you just Wannes play in you're one you will be stalked. So -1
Don't think this would be the main issue, they could just make a option to disable your location.

I quite like the idea if a option gets added where you can disable where you are to hide from stalkers.
So my conclution is; if the wait time of the ./f list command doesn't slow down and a "hide"-option gets added it's a +1 for me.

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
Don't think this would be the main issue, they could just make a option to disable your location.

I quite like the idea if a option gets added where you can disable where you are to hide from stalkers.
So my conclution is; if the wait time of the ./f list command doesn't slow down and a "hide"-option gets added it's a +1 for me.
Then it's also +1 for me

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Awesome idea. With regards to the potential "stalking" issue, if you have friends that can't understand you wanting to play alone or with other friends for a while then a simple friend deletion may do the trick, even if only temporary. +1

Reactions: Cynamooo

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I agree with the people above me, sorry :(

And I am SO SO SO sorry that is was not online at that moment! I feel so terrible... :oops:

Reactions: Cynamooo

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I don't mind if you don't like it that much, because that's why it is a suggestion. Anyways, thanks for your opnions! :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom