Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xTheKawaiiPotato

Jul 18, 2016
Battle Creek, Michigan
Ok, I love the new shop and how you share the generators with everyone instead of one person stealing it. But there's only one thing I don't like about it. And that's the way you pick up the resources.

Before the update, we could quickly hop onto a generator, for instance a level 4 iron one and all the resources would be in our inventory in a split second.

Now, we have to sit there for a longer amount of time and its frustrating, especially when you need to buy more food, blocks or armor when someones chasing you and you can't stay on the generator long enough to get the resources you need.

Yes, we have a faster shop, but we can't very well use it that much unless we have the resources in our inventory before hand.

Now, I do understand that some people were complaining about getting resources they didn't want or need, hence the reason this was part of the update. And now that doesn't happen, which is great! But now it takes longer to get resources when we need them. I think that is more important than getting resources when we don't need them, don't you think? I don't know, I may be wrong. But this is my thought on this part of the update. Let me know your thoughts on it too so we can maybe come up with a better solution to it.

Reactions: MalakMos

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Ok, I love the new shop and how you share the generators with everyone instead of one person stealing it. But there's only one thing I don't like about it. And that's the way you pick up the resources.

Before the update, we could quickly hop onto a generator, for instance a level 4 iron one and all the resources would be in our inventory in a split second.

Now, we have to sit there for a longer amount of time and its frustrating, especially when you need to buy more food, blocks or armor when someones chasing you and you can't stay on the generator long enough to get the resources you need.

Yes, we have a faster shop, but we can't very well use it that much unless we have the resources in our inventory before hand.

Now, I do understand that some people were complaining about getting resources they didn't want or need, hence the reason this was part of the update. And now that doesn't happen, which is great! But now it takes longer to get resources when we need them. I think that is more important than getting resources when we don't need them, don't you think? I don't know, I may be wrong. But this is my thought on this part of the update. Let me know your thoughts on it too so we can maybe come up with a better solution to it.
I agree with @HScrozzy.

Thank you. :D

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The only time I've noticed it taking a long time to pick up items is with level 4 iron generators. It would be nice to see it become faster but it isn't too necessary. I actually think that it makes the game a bit better now that random naked players can't run aorund middle and pick up all the items instantly xD

Diany

Jun 23, 2017
Venezuela
The new shop is Awesome but xTheKawaiiPotato has reason because someone is going to kill me and i have to wait the iron in my inventary and it's too much time

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Yes thats an occuring issue
But its fine not like you will loose the game for calming down a bit

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom