Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Laby-Mod be Banned From Cubecraft?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I don't know what Laby-Mod Is

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Dec 28, 2016
Freaking cc_sentinel banned me just because I was using labymod to get a better fps and I was good at pvp. I hate my life. PLUS I just got unbanned from a 30-day ban on Saturday. I was legit crying when I saw the ban.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
If sentinel banned you, you must contact CrazymanJR if you believe it was a mistake.

Were you using the toggle sprint module in labymod? That feature of labymod is NOT allowed, and Sentinel may have banned you because it suspected you of using that. I am not sure if Sentinel actually does attempt detect toggle-sprint, but it seems likely. Sentinel has a reputation of trying to detect illegal modifications and failing, getting a lot of false positives instead.

However, I still appreciate Sentinel's existence. On the 1.8 server, there are a lot more hackers than on 1.9. Before Sentinel was put in full use, the numbers were almost equal. It has definitely been the new anti-cheat measures that have decreased the hacker count in 1.9.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
"We are now accepting reports from users using LabyMod, though we highly discourage it. LabyMod reports will be highly scrutinized to ensure the mod has not been used to produce false evidence. If a user creates a report using false evidence, the user will be banned depending on the severity of the report."
-Tacosbefriends.

That is probably why you were banned for the use of illegal clients, where Laby Mod is under that category.
You can talk with the Anti Cheat developer, @CrazymanJR about being denied.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
-Tacosbefriends.

That is probably why you were banned for the use of illegal clients, where Laby Mod is under that category.
You can talk with the Anti Cheat developer, @CrazymanJR about being denied.

No, you misread the text. Labymod is an allowed mod, if and only if the players do not use the toggle-sprint feature.

The reason that the admin said that was because, formerly, you cannot report a player if you are using labymod, because labymod has features that may allow players to fabricate reports.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom