Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iKEVAREZ

Aug 29, 2016
Hi!
I'm playing on this server and I see when teammates leave when die or they wand to players with rank choose other mode in game like "Overpowered" or "Hardcore". Maybe if add punishment like (-10 points) for player witch /leave game).

I hate players when "ragequit" becouse they die...or they don't like "Overpowered" mode. But why I need to be one in team becouse they /leave? Hey! It's not fair! They ruin the fun of the game :/

I know...sometimes game get crashed out or we get timeout. Maybe /reconnect should be added? This command can help...

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
If /reconnect is added then taking away points would be helpful because if someone just crashed or disconnected they can still get their points. However, even if points were taken away for leaving that wouldn't stop people from doing it. Its always going to happen every now and then whether we like it or not.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This has been suggested many times before.
Sometimes people leave even when they don't want too. Maybe their internet shutted down? They may need to go out? They may need to eat? It's not always their fault, so getting a punishment for that is equally unfair.

I'm not so sure about /reconnect because if a hacker get's kicked out of a game, they can abuse this command. I'm pretty sure lots of rule breakers will.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, I understand that you find it very annoying And find it also annoying. But I dont agree, it can also that There isnt more internet, .... it think it isnt a Good suggestion. It is all proposed.
I think that There must anything other than -10 points. Maybe they can talk in chat for 10 minutes.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yes, I understand that you find it very annoying And find it also annoying. But I dont agree, it can also that There isnt more internet, .... it think it isnt a Good suggestion. It is all proposed.
I think that There must anything other than -10 points. Maybe they can talk in chat for 10 minutes.
No No No. What do you mean talk in chat? As their "punishment"? Also, first line is confusing. 2nd line is basically a thing that i said.

iKEVAREZ

Aug 29, 2016
Muting for that is useless becouse they do it again. I'm playing on eggwars. Today I play on Aztec map (6 players per team) and after five minutes all /leave Only I vs others teams? Hey! Why?

/reconnect I know the hackers will be use this command to rejoin. But very often they don't get kick. I saw hacker which use aura, nofall, blink and he win...Why?
Idk maybe rewrite anticheat or /watchdogreport help?
And so it is often that we report them through the videos recorded during the game.

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I hate players when "ragequit" becouse they die...or they don't like "Overpowered" mode. But why I need to be one in team becouse they /leave? Hey! It's not fair! They ruin the fun of the game :/

Yes I know this I don't like this too but you still can play solo eggwars ;)
I know...sometimes game get crashed out or we get timeout. Maybe /reconnect should be added? This command can help...
But if they ragequit for OP... Shall they come back in the game with /reconnect ?

iKEVAREZ

Aug 29, 2016
Yes I know this I don't like this too but you still can play solo eggwars ;)

But if they ragequit for OP... Shall they come back in the game with /reconnect ?

Probably they don't rejoin...But why they do this?
People ragequit for OP I know they like other modes I agree with that. But why they ragequit when die? 1vs18? Why they do this to us?

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Probably they don't rejoin...But why they do this?
People ragequit for OP I know they like other modes I agree with that. But why they ragequit when die? 1vs18? Why they do this to us?
Why they ragequit? Because they are angry because their egg has been destroyed. Or their friends asking too leave because the friends don't want to spectate. But that isn't to ragequit but it's a reason to 'ragequit'. For my opinion is reconnect still good but if they come back? You don't know. If you do /leave you can't come back I think...

For team balancing like blockwars doesn't work if you are really play with friends and then you get autobalancing and your friend get moved to a other team you don't like that and your friend too.

And what I already said before you can always play solo ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Because, it isnt funny If you leave your teamate. Mute for 10 minutes isnt grave, If you have Some internet problems.
I disagree with you. There are also loads more reasons why players leave and sometimes not because they rage quite. So muting them is even worst the get game points taken away..

May 10, 2017
This has been suggested many times before.
Sometimes people leave even when they don't want too. Maybe their internet shutted down? They may need to go out? They may need to eat? It's not always their fault, so getting a punishment for that is equally unfair.

I'm not so sure about /reconnect because if a hacker get's kicked out of a game, they can abuse this command. I'm pretty sure lots of rule breakers will.

There is a difference, between losing connection and typing the /leave command ;)

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom