Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubeir

Aug 20, 2020
I don't play Java Edition.
On bedrock however, for example, if you buy Lucky Islands rank, you will be able to choose which map you want to play.
And there is also the "favorite map" feature which is completely useless, except it adds a little heart around the map icon/image when selecting.
A very good quality of life feature for users with ranks is to make matchmaking only send players into one of the maps they have favorited when the jump into portals or select random map.
Now a user that has rank can make it so that they only join the maps they like, and not the others.
Personally it annoys the .... out of me when I am sent into any of the maps that I don't like to play on, this also makes favoriting maps do something.

pekd

I don't play Java Edition.
On bedrock however, for example, if you buy Lucky Islands rank, you will be able to choose which map you want to play.
And there is also the "favorite map" feature which is completely useless, except it adds a little heart around the map icon/image when selecting.
A very good quality of life feature for users with ranks is to make matchmaking only send players into one of the maps they have favorited when the jump into portals or select random map.
Now a user that has rank can make it so that they only join the maps they like, and not the others.
Personally it annoys the .... out of me when I am sent into any of the maps that I don't like to play on, this also makes favoriting maps do something.
wait i thought it alredy did that, never used it so i assumed this was its function. but if its not added yet then i agree with you, they should either remove it or give it a use

• Agree
Reactions: wer2wer2

Cubeir

Aug 20, 2020
wait i thought it alredy did that, never used it so i assumed this was its function. but if its not added yet then i agree with you, they should either remove it or give it a use
Yep, that's what I thought it does, unfortunately it doesn't, at least on Bedrock Edition, I don't know if that's the behavior in Java Edition.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom