Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
any devs have an idea around how long until the end is available in skyblock? and also approximately what the prices to unlock are going to be?

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
It will be an end update for sure, but not yet. They are prioritizing other things now.
So, I guess we'll have to wait a bit more until we know something about an end update.

• Love
Reactions: Herbubulle

delpro8_yt

Apr 17, 2022
Hey,
It will be an end update for sure, but not yet. They are prioritizing other things now.
So, I guess we'll have to wait a bit more until we know something about an end update.
its been 2 years now when is it going to come out

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
As the project lead for this, I can confirm that the End Dimension will be coming to our Skyblock game mode soon, along with a fully functioning EnderDragon boss fight! We can't share too much right now, but development is in full swing and it's going to be one heck of an update.

If you check our community board, you'll even be able to find some spoilers here!

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Also, will the nether be updated to include nether update stuff eventually?
Currently, our network supports version 1.12.2. At this time, we are unable to add blocks from any updates after 1.12.2. This is something that might change in the future however, I am unable to provide any additional information.

chunkywater

Aug 29, 2021
As the project lead for this, I can confirm that the End Dimension will be coming to our Skyblock game mode soon, along with a fully functioning EnderDragon boss fight! We can't share too much right now, but development is in full swing and it's going to be one heck of an update.

If you check our community board, you'll even be able to find some spoilers here!
you said it was coming soon in june of last year too tho 🗿

Apr 14, 2021
I hate the word "comming soon" now. At least tell us a estimate time like 1month, 3 month, 1year etc. So we can expect when we will see the update.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom