Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gouldentitan

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2021
1
3
34
25
I know it’s not just me who’s experienced it clearly, and most of the time it’s not a big issue, but a good amount of games you get put into are already started/almost over and it’s annoying and frustrating. I’ve let it go too many times and even if this report system is absolute crap I might as well try, I don’t want to stop playing CTF just because the developers are too ignorant or unbothered to fix it.
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,092
409
Pronouns
She/They
Hello, this is not actually a bug. There is on official response from an admin given here which explains this feature.
 

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
1,792
7,751
379
Canada, America’s 51st State
I know it’s not just me who’s experienced it clearly, and most of the time it’s not a big issue, but a good amount of games you get put into are already started/almost over and it’s annoying and frustrating. I’ve let it go too many times and even if this report system is absolute crap I might as well try, I don’t want to stop playing CTF just because the developers are too ignorant or unbothered to fix it.
I rarely play Blockwars anymore because of that annoying feature. It’s really annoying.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
Top Bottom