Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
It means that you are able to apply ones again. All old applies are removed. But i see you don't match the 100 messages required

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If you applied in the past, then that apply won't be reviewed anymore. Rules: Do not apply if your forums account is less than 3 months old or you have less than 100 forums messages. So from now, you're basically not allowed to apply, I'm sorry.

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
If you applied in the past, then that apply won't be reviewed anymore. Rules: Do not apply if your forums account is less than 3 months old or you have less than 100 forums messages. So from now, you're basically not allowed to apply, I'm sorry.

I tell you the same thing, first I get the rules, and second I will not postulate until I have the posts, my account has more than 3 months, thanks for the information

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
To sum things up, a helper application reset is basically a fresh start to applying. If you applied in the past, that application will no longer be looked at. We will start viewing the applications starting from today.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom