Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2021
Hello! I’ve been seeing a lot of post asking people what’s their favourite map,game etc. so to change things up what’s everyone’s favourite rank and why? Mine is the battle Arlene rank because it gives you an animated cage, map selection and kit selection.

• Love
Reactions: Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I’ve been seeing a lot of post asking people what’s their favourite map,game etc. so to change things up what’s everyone’s favourite rank and why? Mine is the battle Arlene rank because it gives you an animated cage, map selection and kit selection.
Hi! My favourite is Skywars as I love the cute cloud cage! I also like picking maps and voting

I Am Josh

Apr 20, 2021
I have 2 favorite ranks is skywars and eggwars

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
My favourite is the Skyblock rank since I play that game a lot and the extra boost and profile slots are really useful.

Also, the ranks that give you the option to vote for maps and game modes look really cool too. If I get another rank in the future, I'll go for the Skywars one.

Reactions: Silco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom