Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lastraw

Apr 13, 2020
Is the PVP in egg wars 1.8 PVP where you spam click, or is it 1.9 PVP where you have to wait to attack to deal the most damage? I can't find this information anywhere.

Reactions: LlTE

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
If you play eggwars on version 1.8 and below it will be 1.8 pvp (spam click), If you play eggwars on version 1.9 or above it will be 1.9 pvp

D

Deleted member 469419

fast click = 1.8 version.

slow click = 1.9 version.

I recommend you playing in 1.8 if you like playing rush style and in 1.9 if you like to play slowly with strategy.

Reactions: elleo_88

Realcake

Jul 4, 2018
PvP is usally a bunch of spamm clickers who don't understand the new combat update. Bow spammers who also don't understand combat and just want to to hit you off the edge. Lastly there are a few people who actually know how to time hits and don't just try to knock people of edges.

mtt0105

Jun 24, 2017
Barcelona,Catalunya
Beta Eggwars is like a 1.9 PvP but with the version from 1.15 i think when u hit people they give more kb than in 1.14. Its pretty different Eggwars beta from Eggwars - comparing with 1.9 system. GooD LucK!!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
fast click = 1.8 version.

slow click = 1.9 version.

I recommend you playing in 1.8 if you like playing rush style and in 1.9 if you like to play slowly with strategy.
Wait what? Who told you that..?
I play 1.9 PVP and games fo NOT take long. Well sometimes they do but that’s when players start making a fort of their island. If you get a good team and don’t play big maps you could easily get the average time of a game to 5min or lower in 1.9 and above.

Reactions: ShinyArrow
D

Deleted member 469419

Wait what? Who told you that..?
I play 1.9 PVP and games fo NOT take long. Well sometimes they do but that when players start making a fort of their island. If you get a good team and don’t play big maps you could easily get the average time of a game to 5min or lower in 1.9 and above.

Lol, this post is from 13th April! xD

And about your quote; I've always seen 1.8 as a quick version to play in, 1.9 has a more slow pvp while the 1.8 has a quick pvp in which you has a lot of knockback, you have only to spam the click. But yeah, it depends a lot of game type as well as the person who are playing in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lecura and Fesa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom