Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Alright, I'm sorry I had to come here, but I'm losing my cool a bit.
Around 10 days ago, I was wrongly banned on Cubecraft. I was lagging, a LOT, and I tell the same story every time. My internet has been getting lag spikes recently, and I was playing Eggwars. Someone was breaking into our egg, and I started to run over and everyone froze (one of the typical lag spikes) and started punching, and all of a sudden I was faced with a "connection reset" screen and ban.
I'm getting fairly upset at this point. I've appealed, denied, I "discussed my appeal" and they denied. If I am allowed back on, I would be able to show the staff videos of my lag spikes, but I'm not, because I'm banned.
Because the staff takes so long to reply, the ban is about halfway over already, it's not that that bothers me. What bothers me is something being held against me for something that I couldn't control. What's next, permanent ban?
I've been rightfully banned before, and I admit it. I was playing on Assassins and someone got a little too triggered, usual for that game, and I installed hacks and used them, and was banned for it. I appealed and was 100% truthful, admitted to hacks and apologized. My appeal was denied, which I didn't take further, I was thinking,"Alright, that's okay. That was legitimate and they can punish me how they like."
Now, do note then I was truthful at least. Now, when I'm wrongly banned, they don't do anything about it.
So I want to keep playing on Cubecraft, and my Gold rank proves that I think it's a fun server, but it's really been going downhill. I see people getting banned all too often, always in-game, much more "IG" bans than any other server I play on, popular or not. This leads me to wonder how many bans are false, and why Cubecraft's crowd has slowly diminished since the completion of Sentinel.
So what am I supposed to do at this point? Not play when my Wifi's bad?
I appreciate any and all help/responses I can get, and I'm sorry for having to bring this here, but I'm not going to stand for the ignorance the staff puts into the bans and the trust they put into a simple homemade anticheat.

D

Deleted member 169486

The CC Sentinel is not perfect, but most often, the banned players deserve their ban.
Lots of people claim their bans are false, but most of them are probably like this, where they lie, and try to get away with it.

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom