• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Note sure why there is a need to remove maps, it's just wont help at all. Also why tron?? or trees? Are people crazy?!
Too many maps I guess.. When there are maps that people dislike, players tend to avoid playing them which means that they fill up space on the boards that could be used for a map that people do like. Also don't worry, trees won't get removed, it's near perfect
:cube_light::cube_light:

Reactions: Efcluke94

Betty_B00p

Apr 25, 2015
We have so many maps for skywars, but quite a few of the community built maps, are quite outdated. The build team want to create higher quality maps for this gamemode and get rid of some of the old ones.
You can select 3. Biomes has already been removed. So yah let us know :p
Biomes is one of the best map in fast pvp why remove it? too many player play in it cuz have 32 players in game and is really amazing; i know they maybe can be annoying with OP but is a really gread map; maybe u can include another with the same capacity

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
I don't understand it lol, it's so open that it's impossible to stay alive without camping, and the whole conjoined islands thing defeats the purpose of skywars
I always win by rushing to mid, it's a great map for people who aren't good at pvp too, as it's a map where using strats can be really important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom