Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mooncat69

Jun 1, 2014
Royston, England
Hello, my name is mooncat69. I have just been on this server. I saw a lot of good stuff you can do, any suggestions what I should do first?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Skyblock is great!!! do that :) people will be willing to help you on there, whereas on factions they are likely to murder you

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Creative, you meet loads of people there, and then after you meet your new budz, play Skywars with them :)
Or play sky wars a bit first so when somebody asks you "Do you want to play sky wars?" You don't awkwardly say "What's sky wars?.." Which is what happened to me when somebody asked me to play sky wars after a game of spleef. Thank you whoever that was. I love sky wars now..

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
#socialoutcast #lol
As a noob, I played on parkour for like a week nonstop. I remember arguments and a group of us typing all the lyrics to what does the fox say.. Then I went on Creative to build parkour, all the plots I lost (they were really good as well).. Kinda..
image.jpg

As in not really.. I rage quit for a couple of days..

But, back on topic, Creative has to be one of the best places due to the friends you meet. Then you can go to other parts of the server with the friends.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Just be careful inviting people to your plots and giving permission to edit them. Although ALMOST everyone will be friendly, there will be some who are only on there for the intention of griefing =s

#300th message! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom