• Yes,do it,and then start a new game by joining in lobby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no idea/Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 22, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
if i am not aware,i was trying to survive always and not getting first snowman and only convert later on,i always think that survivors always win and snowman always lose as snowman means its VERY VERY DIFFICULT To win for me,i dont want to deal once game starts if i am first snowman
Also I always do /hub when i see X is the snowman
Where X is me,blatant GodlyFirecracker
Should i change this habit????

Reactions: Powerofbeds

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The thing is, if you would be a survivor, you expect other people to come look for you. If everyone would show this behaviour, which is completely understandable by the way, there would be no game to play. I feel like it's a bit of giving, a bit of taking. The odds of becoming snowman are 1 on 8, so I feel like you should accept it and play on. I cannot stop you leaving though...

Also, if you are survivor, you can turn into a snowman by the only snowman left leaving. This is also not what you want to happen to you, right?

long story short, it would be nice from you to play on, the odds are small after all, but no one can stop you leaving the game early

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I will not leave even if I don't want to play as the first snowman.
Snowmans are weak, they even cannot pick up speed or jump boost. They move slower than survivors, it's impossible to chase them, and they cannot attack them directly. The CD of snowball is long.
Maybe snowmans need to be changed, but leave the game is rude. We should respect evey players who respect you.

Reactions: Powerofbeds

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Most likely, the entire reason you never win when you stay in the game as first snowman is that you always leave, so you never get any practice. I see some people get chosen as first snowman and not convert anyone, some people convert only a couple survivors, and some win the game. And I don't mean to brag when I say this — I'm just trying to demonstrate how far experience can take you — but when I am first snowman, I usually win within half the time I'm given. What's important is that you learn to have fun playing as a snowman even if you don't win, and before you know it, you'll be winning every game.

Another way to think of it is that when you become first snowman and leave, you're just passing on the job to someone else, but along with the annoying advantage of them already being out of spawn and so the survivors don't get a head start.

And for my "shameless" self-promotion, I have many threads here on the Cubecraft forums you can check out that detail many tips on various topics. You might find it helpful!

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom