Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IamTed3000

Feb 28, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I'm planning to buy something from Cube Craft (e.g. ranks or cosmetic items). My question now is, do you have any recommendations for me on what's worth buying? Thanks in advance
Ted

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Assuming this is for Bedrock. Depending on what game you like to play most I’d say buy that one first.

Otherwise, Survival Games Rank and SkyWars rank provide gorgeous universal cosmetics such as arrow trails and kill effects, so even if you don’t play those games they are definitely worth it to buy. Parkour Rank is awesome for lobby shoes in case you want those. :P

Seasonal bundles are usually worth buying especially considering they’re limited time. Otherwise, the Food Bundle is also a top pick as it also provides a lot of cosmetics used in various games and also in lobbies.

Reactions: TheMrSpacee
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I'm planning to buy something from Cube Craft (e.g. ranks or cosmetic items). My question now is, do you have any recommendations for me on what's worth buying? Thanks in advance
Ted
It depends what games you play, because which game you like or play the most, for that game it could be more fun if you have the rank of that game :)

Reactions: IamTed3000

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Ted
On the one hand, if you want to play Burning Eggs and win, then I choose the Egg Wars rank for you, and if you want to buy packages in items for the sake of decoration, then choose the other.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom