Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
A friend asked me this question. Initially, I thought there was an obvious answer and now that I think about it I am not so sure. When you first start the game, it can be a little frustrating. There is a long list of items and resources that you could really use but they are not yet available.

What item or resource were you most happy to finally discover or find in your SkyBlock world?

I am interested in seeing what you all have to say.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I was really happy when I found the quartz fossils on the savannah island. As this was before the nether was released and I really wanted to build with quartz.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Definitely Iron, it can be used for many things- but I wanted it so I could do MLG’s.. 😂

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This answers kind of fits?
I really love building stuff on Skyblock but am limited from using a large amount of blocks due to it still being 1.9 (1.10 for bedrock).
Most of all I hate the fact that there are no different trapdoors. Spruce trapdoors in specific, I love this block and would really love to incorporate it with already existing building once the server updates!
Meaning I WILL be most happy about the spruce trapdoor! 😊

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
It's between Iron and Beacons for me. Iron opened up a bunch up new possibilities, plus making afk farms much more efficient. But when beacons got fixed it was super helpful as well, especially with the speed, strength, and haste

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
(Best Tear) #1: Diamonds, Sugarcane, Iron , Carrots.
(Meh Tear) #2: Gold, Quartz, Wood.
(Bleh Tear) #3: Beetroot, Pumpkins.
(D I S S A P O I N T M E N T) #4: Coal, Lapis.
(~~~~~~~~) #5: Arrows

sountren

Jun 1, 2021
A friend asked me this question. Initially, I thought there was an obvious answer and now that I think about it I am not so sure. When you first start the game, it can be a little frustrating. There is a long list of items and resources that you could really use but they are not yet available.

What item or resource were you most happy to finally discover or find in your SkyBlock world?

I am interested in seeing what you all have to say.
at the moment I only have access to lapis, and I think if I get iron that is probably going to make me excited the most of all resources.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom