Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is your MAIN language

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Ahh love Spain u guys are lucky with the weather and the beautiful nature. We don’t have that here actually. Is Spain easy to learn?
Well, indeed we are lucky!
And about the language, I can say for me it's preatty easy since I've been talking it all my life haha! But when I hear people's opinion about learning spanish, it might seem a bit complicated I think!
There is a few things that for example english doesn't have, such as:
- "ñ" . Take "España", that has that letter
- Words with accents like "fotografía"
- Some sentences in english are even silly in spanish. Saying I'm hungry here will literally mean that your name is hungry lmao. So we say "I have hungry", which might sound ridiculous in english 😂

But I think that if you put a decent amount of time to it, it will seem like an easy language to learn

Reactions: Skqrrt and Conea64

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
My main language is Dutch. Since I moved to Germany a few years ago I learned German and that’s also like a mother tongue to me, the grammer is sometimes a bit of a problem. I started learning French and Luxembourgish last year but it was quite difficult and with the knowledge of going back to the Netherlands I decided to stop learning these 2 languages. Edit: I forgot English, I think I speak it well, only the grammer is a bit of a problem.

Reactions: Conea64
D

Deleted member 469419

"Español"

I can speak Spanish and English fluently but as it's normal I usually speak Spanish (:
I've learnt a lot of English during my time on cubecraft forums!

Reactions: Conea64

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Well, indeed we are lucky!
And about the language, I can say for me it's preatty easy since I've been talking it all my life haha! But when I hear people's opinion about learning spanish, it might seem a bit complicated I think!
There is a few things that for example english doesn't have, such as:
- "ñ" . Take "España", that has that letter
- Words with accents like "fotografía"
- Some sentences in english are even silly in spanish. Saying I'm hungry here will literally mean that your name is hungry lmao. So we say "I have hungry", which might sound ridiculous in english 😂

But I think that if you put a decent amount of time to it, it will seem like an easy language to learn
Hahaha well I would love to learn Spanish one day but maybe I will take some lessons one day. In Dutch most of the words don’t make sense 😂

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Dutchies taking over 🇳🇱
1598098176071.png

Oh, and yes, as you can see on the screenshot, my main language it Dutch. But besides that, I can speak English quite well and a tiny bit of German. Though, I rather speak Dutch than English since it's *in my opinion* a funny language!

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
My native language is also Dutch. but I also can speak English as well, it's really easy to learn! 🇳🇱

I tried to learn some French and German on school but I don't really like to learn those language's, really difficult and I don't like the language how they pronounce it, especially German not.

I do know some words in Turkish, Arabic and a few Japanese and Swedish, but that's it., I might like to learn Spanish because it is widely spoken worldwide and I think it is a beautiful language! Only the school I am on does not have that subject. :/

Reactions: Gregeyy

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
My main language is Dutch ofcourse! In the future I would like to learn German and Swedish ^-^

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
my main language is English I was born in California and still live in California except im learning a little bit of Spanish on Duolingo. yo hablo muy poco espa~nol

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
My main language is Dutch and I can speak English too, it wasn't that hard to learn for myself.

I had some German and French at school but I'm not really interested in learning a new language right now, maybe in the future.

Reactions: Conea64 and Gregeyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom