Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 3, 2021
I am curious to know which island you are on right now.

Also, I would be interested in hearing which one is / was your favorite island.
I am on swamp Island right now

My favourite island has got to be desert because you get hostile zombies there and you also come across your first hard challenge which is crafting 500 arrows

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I'm on swampland in the overworld and magma graveyard in the nether. My favourite island is the birch forest because it was such a relief to finally get iron.

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm on the desert island at the moment and I think it's my favourite island so far because of the pyramid. It's a nice structure and I'm planning on redesigning the interior

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Started a new one wednesday evening and almost at Savannah. Hehe
I really need to find a hobby...

Reactions: The__Innkeeper
Jun 26, 2021
I am on swamp Island right now

My favourite island has got to be desert because you get hostile zombies there and you also come across your first hard challenge which is crafting 500 arrows
I just took the zombie spawners, made a grinder and afk'ed the quest xD
and with chicken too

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the Jungle !
My favorite island would be the jungle island (4th). At this stage everything is still a grind since you only have stone tools.

First sources!
I also like the island as it is the first island which gives a good source of income, imo (cocoa beans) and gives your first good source of levels (fishing).

Quests!
While the main quests are easy to complete, meaning we move onto the next island fairly quickly, there are some tricky sidequests. 1 of which we all know I believe, is the Cookie Monster quest.

Special Items!
Although the cookie quest is a grind it is also something you can show of to your friend since this is one of your first “special” items you’ll receive as a reward. This island also gives chainmail armor, another “special” set.

The island itself!
Overall I really like the leaves that jungle trees give to build with and the grass color is simply gorgeous! 😊

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom