Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

torzone

Jan 19, 2017
Australia
none.com
My favourite thing in CubeCraft is EggWars. Oviously, from my previous suggestion threads that I am in LOVE with eggwars.
EggWars can be so unique and interesting in a short and long amount of time, whether it would be hackers, trollers, campers and people who are just plain triggered because they got killed. C:

U

Unipotato

Are you talking about games or just anything about the server in general?

I suppose I'll just do both. My favorite game(s) are EggWars, SkyWars & UHC. I also really like to interact with the community and have fun playing games and getting to know people. Hanging around in the lobbies riding my friends with the cowboy tool and taking screenies is also really fun. Oh yeah, messing with hackers is fun too xD.

Utopia_1

Jan 6, 2017
C4 Bow land
TD or eggwars........ I can't choose! Probably both. TD is fun because of all the different strategies, eggwars is fun because of all the variety. And yes, playing with hackers is always fun lol.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Egg Wars and PvP.

PvP because I love general kit PvP and it warms me up for my Egg Wars games.
Egg Wars because it requires strategy and it really gets the adrenalin rushing and the nerves kick in. It's an intense game and requires PvP and strategy at the same time, which is excellent for a game.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Survival Games, Duels, Skywars, FFA, Lucky Islands... wait, thats almost everything! :b

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I love the friendly community and staff member who is willing to help us. I love the games too, I like Eggwars,Skywars, SG, and Minerware, I like Minerware because you need some skills to win and I will like to learn them all, for PVP games I like to pvp.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom