Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey Everyone!

What is your favourite netflix serie and what makes it better than others?

Mine is definitely Prison Break. The series is so well put together and I don't think any actor plays badly. In addition, the story is exciting and there is a lot of action. These are also the two genres that I like the most in series. I'm now watching it for the 4th time😋.

What makes Prison Break better than other series in my opinion is that it is quite a long serie (5 seasons with 90 episodes in total), but the story remains great because it doesn't get boring at all. This is the case with a number of other series, for example ''The 100''. In my opinion season 6 and 7 are just getting boring because the story gets long-winded. As a result, watching the serie is no longer as fun as in the beginning.

Let me know yours!⤵️
this kind of thread has already been made before but it's almost a year ago so a lot of new people have joined the forums!

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
for example ''The 100''. In my opinion season 6 and 7 are just getting boring because the story gets long-winded. As a result, watching the serie is no longer as fun as in the beginning.
Exactly this, the 100 is my favourite but only the first 5 seasons.

I don't really watch a lot of series as I'm more like a movie person, but I've watched the 100 and Stranger Things and those were very fun. Currently I'm watching Swedish series to practice as I'm learning Swedish, those are pretty fun as well. I recently finished watching Bron (the bridge), if you like police krimi series I can definitely recommend it to you! I also watched Dark recently, that was a cool series as well, about time travelling.

Reactions: Vqlah and Toostie

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Mocromaffia is very good series
I agree, Mocromaffia is a pretty good one!

Exactly this, the 100 is my favourite but only the first 5 seasons.

I don't really watch a lot of series as I'm more like a movie person, but I've watched the 100 and Stranger Things and those were very fun. Currently I'm watching Swedish series to practice as I'm learning Swedish, those are pretty fun as well. I recently finished watching Bron (the bridge), if you like police krimi series I can definitely recommend it to you! I also watched Dark recently, that was a cool series as well, about time travelling.
-They should've stopped at season 5 then it would have been just amazing.
-Swedish is a pretty cool language if you're able to speak it good luck on that!
-Thanks! I'll go watch that one when I'm done with Prison Break :)

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina!
Never heard of it before but sounds goodd😜

• Love
Reactions: Maaarijn

Herrrooo

Jun 17, 2018
A Series Of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket.
I like the mix between kind of fake and really serious.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on Mafe's profile.
"Pantalón para tiendas" 😆

2024-04-16_13.38.06.png
Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713552503272.png

thx

also

congrats

1713552536134.png
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom