Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Most wins is deffo duels for me, about 80-100 I guess? But I probably had more kills in Assassination, wouldn’t surprise me if I hit 200 or smth

Reactions: Roos<3

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
That is a lot as well, eggwars games take way longer to finish then skywars games. most of my eggwars games take up to 7+ min, when my skywars games are only 2-3 min.

True, it took a long day nolifing:) but I guess the TD wins took even more time ^

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
333 Team Lucky Islands wins during christmas when Feast was around. I decided to stop at that awsome number.
Just a boring sidenote - I also think the staff-cheating thread was posted the day after due to me tryharding with friends.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
True, it took a long day nolifing:) but I guess the TD wins took even more time ^
Tower Defence does take long, but sometimes it is just really easy to win if you have a bit knowledge. We won about 8x with just stacking Invisible spiders, some people don’t know how to counter it.

I also used to play that game a lot, I still do but not that much.

Reactions: Fedde2001

Roos<3

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2018
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Starry and ImJunior
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom