Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
It seems like Cubecraft wouldn’t have a max level; they likely didn’t make the XP requirements for each level one at a time but rather made a system where it increments each level’s XP requirements by a certain amount after you level up.

fazeoul

Oct 5, 2022
IMG_0461.jpeg

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
As a CubeCraft Bedrock expert, I'll answer some of your questions:
Does cubecraft have a level cap (max level)?
CubeCraft doesn't have a level cap or max level.
It seems like Cubecraft wouldn’t have a max level; they likely didn’t make the XP requirements for each level one at a time but rather made a system where it increments each level’s XP requirements by a certain amount after you level up.
As far as I'm aware, from level 1, you need 1000 XP (4 games of EggWars, 8 games of SkyWars) to level up to level 2. Every level increases the XP needed to level up by 200 (one game of EggWars), which means to level up to level 3, you need to earn 1200 XP after reaching level 2 (5 more games of EggWars, 10 more games of SkyWars).
A Other quastion who ist the Player with the highest lvl BC i think charxzz ist IT but i dont really know
As for the highest level player, on Bedrock, to my knowledge its Charxzz. Not sure who's the highest on Java as I don't play on that network, I think its Kloska but I can't confirm anything. Not counting John Coles (OG Management member) as shown in the photo above as that level is most likely modified.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Yea most likely there isn't a limit, but I wouldn't be surprised if there would be some max level you can't go beyond although it'd be most likely unintended. It'd be some incredibly hight number that even if you'd play CC everyday for several hours, you wouldn't reach it in entire life.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom